Pregnant woman killed, baby cut from her stomach

Started by jimmy olsen, July 29, 2009, 01:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gambrinus

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on July 30, 2009, 04:20:31 AM
Quite possibly a new low.

But somehow, making fun of KZ victims is still taboo.

I hope you all die in fires.
LOL will Tuna: leave in a huff again?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on July 30, 2009, 06:39:32 AM
Huh.  This is becoming more common.
Indeed.  It's not even shocking or surprising anymore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

Its a hardcore story for her to tell when she's older. Shame she isn't a guy.
██████
██████
██████

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

KRonn

So we've seen this happen a few times now, eh? This is such a nasty, disgusting and disturbing crime. Glad they found the baby but it's horrific what was done to the mother.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Gambrinus on July 30, 2009, 03:52:03 AM
The baby is found alive, white trash woman w/ hubby arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535540,00.html
At least they caught them now. Imagine if the baby lived with them until it was 15 before they were caught.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: sbr on July 29, 2009, 05:57:03 PM
Fucked up.  There was a similar case here in Portland in the last few months, they found the killer and the dead baby pretty quickly though.

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2009/06/autopsy_determines_baby_was_cu.html

IIRC didn't Caliga say the killer in that case had some connection to his family (very distant, but a  connection none the less?)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on July 30, 2009, 03:27:23 PM
Quote from: sbr on July 29, 2009, 05:57:03 PM
Fucked up.  There was a similar case here in Portland in the last few months, they found the killer and the dead baby pretty quickly though.

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2009/06/autopsy_determines_baby_was_cu.html

IIRC didn't Caliga say the killer in that case had some connection to his family (very distant, but a  connection none the less?)
I thought the crime he was connected to was a regular kidnapping by his sister in law, caused by a custody dispute.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

that's right, my bad, sorry for the libel there Cal :blush:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

no prob.  she kidnapped her own baby, in fact.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 30, 2009, 03:25:05 PM
Cause you didn't start posting much til Kapland died.  :P
:P It'd be more accurate to call me a shill. When I joined, you guys were having almost constant PMOLOT elections and a certain poster "recruited" a bunch of us from Kapland to try to rig it. Thing is, I can't remember at this point whether it was CCR, Jacob, or sask who did that deed. :blush:
Experience bij!

Caliga

I'm so glad we don't do that PMOLOT shit anymore.  It really distracts from the critical issues at hand we discuss here on Languish.