News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Polyamory: The Next Sexual Revolution

Started by jimmy olsen, July 29, 2009, 01:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swallow

I think this could all get a bit complicated for couples going in for it.  The partner could feel under pressure to get involved when they wouldn't otherwise make that choice.

Siege

This is ridicoulus.

If you want more than one woman, practice polygamy.
But sharing your woman with other men? Are you fucking gay?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Darth Wagtaros

Gay dudes would probably insist that other men take the women entirely.
Quote from: Siege on July 30, 2009, 09:14:35 PM
This is ridicoulus.

PDH!

Eddie Teach

This is ridicoulus.

Nah, that's not gay. Making repeated sexual overtures to other men online is though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

I think in order for polyamory to work all or most of the participants would either need to be bisexual and/or homosexual and of the same gender. If it's mainly heterosexual people someone's gonna feel screwed. :P

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on July 31, 2009, 06:41:44 AM
I think in order for polyamory to work all or most of the participants would either need to be bisexual and/or homosexual and of the same gender. If it's mainly heterosexual people someone's gonna feel screwed. :P
That was the deal in the real-life example I gave.

In case anyone was thinking of that as HOTT, most of the chicks were fat, ugly, and didn't shave their armpits.
There was one girl who was actually hot, but she was a Caucasian with dreadlocks, which infuriates me severely.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Fate

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 30, 2009, 09:41:02 PM
This is ridicoulus.

Nah, that's not gay. Making repeated sexual overtures to other men online is though.
It's not gay when another man sucks your dick. Thems the rules.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Caliga on July 31, 2009, 06:45:38 AM
In case anyone was thinking of that as HOTT, most of the chicks were fat, ugly, and didn't shave their armpits.

I kind of assumed that was the case.

Grallon

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 30, 2009, 09:24:43 PM
Gay dudes would probably insist that other men take the women entirely.

:lol:

Seriously I'm starting to wonder if Seige is not someone's suckpuppet.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on July 31, 2009, 07:24:18 AM
I kind of assumed that was the case.
I guess I wouldn't mind if one of those chicks was blowing me, but I'd claim exclusive rights on the hot one for banging as soon as I got her hair untangled. :x
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

So it sounds like it is only going to work for a small percentage of a small percentage of the population.

Some revolution.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on July 30, 2009, 09:03:36 AM
Good. Any assault on traditional monogamy and sexual property rights is a good thing.

:bleeding:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on July 31, 2009, 07:55:38 AM

So it sounds like it is only going to work for a small percentage of a small percentage of the population.

Some revolution.

Yeah, I am thinking using Marty as a source on anything, much less issues of sexuality where he has jammed his gay into the discussion again is not a really great idea.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

BuddhaRhubarb

The people are I know are straight (afaik) but most of them are morbidly obese. And all of them are nerdy D&D types.
:p