Obama is racist according to Fox commentator

Started by garbon, July 29, 2009, 12:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeelin

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 29, 2009, 06:20:28 AM
It's unpossible that a follower of Jeremiah Wright is racist.

After all, a black man can't be racist.

Thank you for the insightful and witty commentary we have all come to expect from you.

Hansmeister

Quote from: Faeelin on July 29, 2009, 07:20:11 AM

Thank you for the insightful and witty commentary we have all come to expect from you.
I'm sorry, I forgot you're not allowed to bring up germane facts on the topic of a thread if it reflects badly upon the Obamateur.

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 29, 2009, 07:44:20 AM
I'm sorry, I forgot you're not allowed to bring up germane facts on the topic of a thread if it reflects badly upon the Obamateur.

Poor Hans, so oppressed :cry:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Faeelin

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was a rabid Obama partisan. I just don't think that a church a man went to proves anything, other than a desire to get in Chicago politics.

Valmy

QuoteHe said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

Quote"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people," Beck said. "He has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Saying somebody has a deep-seated hatred for white people /= saying he doesn't like white people?

Quotethe white culture

Which white culture exactly is Beck talking about?  :huh:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Hansmeister

Quote from: Faeelin on July 29, 2009, 08:07:36 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was a rabid Obama partisan. I just don't think that a church a man went to proves anything, other than a desire to get in Chicago politics.
So what you're saying is that you don't believe that he is a racist, only that he feels comfortable hanging out with them.  I somehow doubt you would extend the same benefit of the doubt to a 20-year member of the Aryan Nation.

Martinus

I'm sorry but ever since I saw Hans's video, I keep imagining all his posts, as spoken by a sweating fatso with a high-pitched girly voice, and I can't get worked up about them.

It's ruined for me. :(

Neil

It's awfully ballsy for Martinus to get worked up about someone's weight.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 29, 2009, 08:25:18 AM
So what you're saying is that you don't believe that he is a racist, only that he feels comfortable hanging out with them.  I somehow doubt you would extend the same benefit of the doubt to a 20-year member of the Aryan Nation.

Hey I am not saying the Aryan nation doesn't like black people I am just saying they have a problem.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on July 29, 2009, 08:36:05 AM

Sorry, I'm slim these days

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on July 29, 2009, 08:40:54 AM
Quote from: Neil on July 29, 2009, 08:36:05 AM

Sorry, I'm slim these days
For the moment.

Besides, you're not good looking, so your slimness is wasted.

Also, you smell like dirty balls.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Faeelin on July 29, 2009, 07:20:11 AM

I don't believe your statements were true facts.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

saskganesh

Fox news is racist, so maybe we should give their opinions some weight. let's trust the experts for once.
humans were created in their own image

DGuller

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 29, 2009, 08:10:45 AM
Saying somebody has a deep-seated hatred for white people /= saying he doesn't like white people?

Having only read the text, the only interpretation I can see is that the "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people" was sort of like when you say something mild to then make your actual statement more emphatic...so "I'm not saying that he feels uncomfortable around children, he hates them!"
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.