do note, he just leases these tarts, which is astute.  :bowler:
humans were created in their own image

Admiral Yi

One of these things is not like the other ones,
One of these things does not belong.

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Armyknife on July 27, 2009, 07:41:23 PM
Lembit Opik, is a leading Liberal Democrat MP (no big claim), somewhat of a nerd, has an interest in astronomy iirc grandson of somewhat famous astronomer, he has a somewhat interesting love life.

Joo gotta make the money first. Then when joo get the money, joo get the powah. Then when joo get the powah, then joo get the wimmin.

HVC

Men get power, political or otherwise, to get chicks. Somewhere along the line some politicians forget that and get married... then they cheat, lose power, and lose the women. Sad really :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

3. Hes now seeing a model who was the 'wonder bra' girl, until she was sacked for being too chubby:

She looks pretty awesome "chubby"
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on July 27, 2009, 10:58:41 PM
Men get power, political or otherwise, to get chicks. Somewhere along the line some politicians forget that and get married... then they cheat, lose power, and lose the women. Sad really :P

It is a catch-22 over here since you really need a family to show around if you want to be a powerful politician.  Big politicians who are single are very rare....I cannot think of one off the top of my head.

You need to show how much love family values and all that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on July 27, 2009, 11:05:52 PM
It is a catch-22 over here since you really need a family to show around if you want to be a powerful politician.  Big politicians who are single are very rare....I cannot think of one off the top of my head.

You need to show how much love family values and all that.
Ya, bachelors don't do well. i blame giving women the vote :p

Hmm, how do widowers do? though i guess they lose sympathy if it gets out they're doing a string of hot models. We at languish shall slove this question. we'll make millions as political consultants :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on July 27, 2009, 11:04:26 PM
3. Hes now seeing a model who was the 'wonder bra' girl, until she was sacked for being too chubby:

She looks pretty awesome "chubby"

Agree.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Men get power, political or otherwise, to get chicks.

And chicks that are turned on by power flock to power centers like DC and NYC for what, the shopping?
It's a two-way street.

Josquius

Wow. I only knew him for going out with the cheeky girl.
That was weird enough as a one off...That he's gone and got another...I must learn this man's secret.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on July 28, 2009, 06:02:38 AM
I must learn this man's secret.

I am taking a wild guess here but I bet it has something to do with being powerful, famous, and possibly rich.

Have you considered a political career?