Libertarian arrested! Former Montana Freeman; child molester

Started by Razgovory, July 24, 2009, 01:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Hey now, Grumbler was at Actium. Show some respect, or he'll ram your boat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Quote from: Razgovory on July 25, 2009, 03:09:44 PM
This sucks.  I baited a good troll and all I cought was a Grumbler.  A sour and unpalatable fish indeed. <_<
And I baited for a bottom-dweller and caught a Raz, just as expected.  :P

Not that that is hard, mind.  Sometimes it is best, though, to go for the sure thing.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: ulmont on July 25, 2009, 03:26:02 PM
I have the evidence; this particular scumbag was a member of a group that thought all government was illegitimate.  I can find at least one article (cursory search) from Lew Rockwell's site that explicitly says government is illegitimate:

Quote from: http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/snyder2.htmlChrist's command thus renders government illegitimate.
You have an article that says that Jeff Snyder thinks that Christ has rendered all government illegitimate.  Big woop.  Jeff Snyder isn't the Libertarians.

QuoteLew Rockwell is well-known as a libertarian; therefore, it is not insane to classify the belief that government is illegitimate as a libertarian belief, or at least a belief held by some libertarians.  Your insistence that only the LP platform counts for "Libertarians" is in One True Scotsman territory.
Lew Rocvkwell is a well-known Ron Paul fan, and Ron Paul is a Republican who thinks that government is legitimate, and is also on Lew Rockwell's site. Are we now going to argue that Edward Harper is a republican because he shared some ideas with a guy who was on Lew Rockwell's site and Ron Paul is also quoted on Lew Rockwell's site?

BTW, the site you sourced also notes that "the views expressed in the articles do not necessarily represent those of Lew Rockwell."  If Lew Rockwell himself has argued that all government is illegitimate, you might (just might) have a point - if Lew Rockwell were, indeed, a Libertarian (as opposed to a libertarian).

Big-L Libertarians are members of a political party.  Small-l libertarians are anyone who calls themselves by that title, just as conservatives, liberals, and radicals are.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 08:20:49 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 24, 2009, 08:18:48 AM
I love Krull. Had that whole 80's orchestral thing going for it. They really don't do that anymore.
I liked those early 80s movies that were sort of fantasy, but also sort of science fiction at the same time.  Another classic: Yor, The Hunter from the Future.
Krull was awesome. I don't think I've ever seen Yor.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

It's right up there with Krull, Dragonslayer, Spacehunter, Beastmaster, and Flash Gordon.

FLASH!  AAAAAH-AAAAAH!  HE'LL SAVE EVERY ONE OF US! :punk:

What happened to the chick that played Dale Arden?  So HOTT :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points