News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Brewing thread

Started by merithyn, May 16, 2020, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

:mmm:

A lot of hops for a tripel, no? 30 IBUs seems high.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Threviel

I don't compose these myself, I don't understand.  :Embarrass: :blush:

Darth Wagtaros

I tried my very first batch of mead today on its one year anniversary.  It was much better than it was a few months in. Then it tasted watery. Now it tastes like dry lemony wine with honey.

My second batch of S'More's mead was bottled the other day.  Little rough 8 months in.  But the first batch was pretty good after nine months. 

PDH!

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 17, 2024, 12:19:50 PMI tried my very first batch of mead today on its one year anniversary.  It was much better than it was a few months in. Then it tasted watery. Now it tastes like dry lemony wine with honey.

My second batch of S'More's mead was bottled the other day.  Little rough 8 months in.  But the first batch was pretty good after nine months. 

I was at a nerd party a few months back and a dude brought a bottle of mead he made.  It was just straight honey he got in bulk from Wal-Mart. :lol:  But it was surprisingly good.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points