News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

Scotland were poor and set up badly - shocking tactics from the manager. Germany were excellent though.

Josquius

So first game and controversy - do I pay out for Scotland scoring or not? :s
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Depends on how you phrase it.  :P
However, it is 5-1 for Germany, not 6-0, despite Nationalmannschaft players scoring all goals.  :D

HVC

Hungary not playing as well as I expected. Orban needs to let in more immigrants.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

A team who has Callum Styles as a regular starter is a ways short of first class.
██████
██████
██████

HVC

Hungary has been making some nice passes. Unfortunately they've been to swiss players.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 15, 2024, 08:23:56 AMHungary not playing as well as I expected. Orban needs to let in more immigrants.

I guess you missed Loïc Négo.  :P

HVC

Defender. they need tanned strikers :D

*edit* he's a sub anyway, doesn't count

Tamas

Tamas

Well at least they have shown up for the second half, too bad they gave the first away.

HVC

This is the Hungary I expected. Probably too late.

HVC

Hungary shitty defense showing itself in the end.

Duque de Bragança

Damn Magyars!  :ultra:
Orban will have to give weapons to Ukraine, as a punishment.  :P

Threviel

Excellent game, fuck Hungary. Fuckers.

garbon

I was assigned Switzerland as a team at work. :swiss:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.