And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

How was that even a penalty the Croatian fell over his own foot

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

There is still hope for a tie.  :P

HVC

Sounds like the whole stadium is Albania fans :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 15, 2024, 02:06:01 PMSounds like the whole stadium is Albania fans :D

50,000 Albanians in Westfalen Stadion, out of 65,000.

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2024, 02:11:07 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 15, 2024, 02:06:01 PMSounds like the whole stadium is Albania fans :D

50,000 Albanians in Westfalen Stadion, out of 65,000.

Besides having loyal fans they probably have the coolest uniform

HVC

There goes the upset

Duque de Bragança

Well, more along Languish picks anyways:

Italy 2 Albania 1.

Albania still better than Scotland yesterday. :P

HVC

Are you trying to pull a Valmy jinx on Italy? :D

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2024, 02:18:28 PMWell, more along Languish picks anyways:

Italy 2 Albania 1.

Albania still better than Scotland yesterday. :P

HVC

Are you trying to pull a Valmy jinx on Italy? :D

There's a portugal v Italy rivalry in  canada,  so I like when bad things happen to them :D

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 15, 2024, 02:21:13 PMThere's a portugal v Italy rivalry in  canada,  so I like when bad things happen to them :D

Well, Italy got the wrong Éder.  :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éder_(footballer,_born_1986)

Duque de Bragança

Fastest EURO goal of all time: only 23 seconds needed.

Josquius

Finally able to catch part of a game today.
Wow. Albania really giving it a go.
Yeah Italy are rubbish at the moment but still.

From what I hear of the Swiss game... Their status as potential dark horses could be accurate?
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Quote from: Josquius on June 15, 2024, 03:25:44 PMFinally able to catch part of a game today.

From what I hear of the Swiss game... Their status as potential dark horses could be accurate?

Nah. Hungary was intimidated by the occasion, probably, on the first half. Second half they were a match to the Swiss, except that Hungary's defense I already nominate to the be weakest of the tournament.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tamas on June 15, 2024, 03:29:32 PM
Quote from: Josquius on June 15, 2024, 03:25:44 PMFinally able to catch part of a game today.

Nah. Hungary was intimidated by the occasion, probably, on the first half. Second half they were a match to the Swiss, except that Hungary's defense I already nominate to the be weakest of the tournament.

:secret:

Scotland. :P

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2024, 12:57:05 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 15, 2024, 12:43:26 PMLol I'd feel bad for croatia if I didn't dislike their fans so much.

They would be fine if they weren't all Croatians.

You said the quiet part out loud :D