3 (10.3%)
1 (3.4%)
0 (0%)
22 (75.9%)
1 (3.4%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Syt

These are the leading candidates for the party lists in Austria. I've tried to find pictures of them in less formal clothing as much as possible.

Though I have a feeling I know who the Languish majority will vote for. :P

Parties are (in no particular order):
- KPÖ (Communists)
- SPÖ (Social Democrats)
- ÖVP (Christian Conservatives)
- NEOS (free market libertarians)
- Grüne (Greens)
- DNA (anti-vaxx loons)
- FPÖ (far right)

I assume Beeb will appreciate the overall lack of beards. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

5 looks like a woman(want to say girl though she's 28) I follow on tiktok.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Obviously the attractive girl.
Pleased to see she's not as expected a nazi but a green. Are Austrian Greens any good?
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Voted for the languish-approved candidate as usual; I presume she is a right-wing psychopath  :lol:  ?

celedhring

The Greens' platform has a couple of really compelling arguments.

Richard Hakluyt

Savonarola

I like the brooding poet look #1 has going for him.

Is #6 the fascist, or is it just a coincidence he's wearing the official Russian oligarch track suit?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Duque de Bragança

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Boo!  No ties!

OK, so #1 and #4 have at least full button up shirts.  I dunno #4 just looks creepy so I'll go with the preppy looking #1.

#5 of course has her charms for sure.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

viper37

Quote from: Josquius on April 29, 2024, 07:14:58 AMObviously the attractive girl.
Pleased to see she's not as expected a nazi but a green. Are Austrian Greens any good?
Ah.  I was not alone.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Syt

Quote from: Josquius on April 29, 2024, 07:14:58 AMObviously the attractive girl.

After 4 years in government - I'd say: ineffective, mostly, once in office? :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.