The adventures of AI Facebook Jesus (Picture heavy)

Started by Razgovory, March 12, 2024, 11:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

So I use Facebook quite a bit.  Mostly I just mindlessly scroll because I'm bored and don't feel like doing anything productive.  I often get odd results and weird recommendations.  Recently, I've gotten surreal pictures of Jesus on my feed.  Sometimes Jesus is fighting the Devil, sometimes he's pulling people out of mud, sometimes he's with a pregnant Virgin Mary or at a nativity with flying rabbits.  A common theme is Jesus with airplane stewardess.  There was one picture that had three adult Jesuses looking at baby Jesus.  The pictures are all AI generated and the comment section is filled with people saying "Amen"  Like several hundred or thousand people saying "Amen".  I've come to the conclusion that the people are bots, because when someone interacts with them they don't respond.  I'm guessing there is a scam here, but I don't understand it.  Anyway, I started saving the images with the intent to post them here, because they are kinda funny.  

I don't know what this one means.

We talk about Jesus rising from the dead on Easter, but we don't talk about how he spent his other Easters.

Here's Jesus on a plane with a bunch of soldiers

Jesus as a grain deity

This is Jesus bring in the dough

This is MAGA Jesus with a soldier carrying the head of his comrade

This seems to be feast with some chunky nurses and airplanes

Two stewardess with the same face.  One has three arms.

Jesus growing out the controls of an overcrowded cockpit.

Jesus talking to a pilot in the woods.

This is Jesus with trying out a new vibe

This is one is Jesus mixed with Hindu or Buddhist monkeys

This is Jesus being held up by the Devil

Big snake Jesus 
I don't know what this means

Not Jesus, but just how imagine Dguller.

Jesus destroying a city

This is a unique interpretation of the Pieta.  Jesus holds Jesus and his arms are feet plus helicopters.

Santa washes Jesus' feet.  
I have dreams that make more sense than this

This appears to be Jesus blessing a monster

Theology is a bit iffy on this one 

I think this one is self explanatory

This isn't Facebook Jesus, just something I'm going to make you see

Jesus being pulled out the mud

An odd last supper

Transexual Jesus

I think this was in the Gospel of John

Jesus completely

missing the Devil

Jesus as an airplane

The Devil trying to get his daughter back

Jesus riding a giant pig

Jesus and a weretiger?

Yeah, I got nothing

Jesus and the boobs

Found this one today.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

:lol: I have used those picture generating AIs for similarly absurd and bizarre creations. Not sure if the technology is a step in the right direction for humanity.  :P

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Crazy_Ivan80

Those were a bunch of good laughs.
Thanks for that.  :)

Admiral Yi

I totally get the White Christian Nationalist ones, but what the fuck is going on with the stewardesses??

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Syt

I asked Midjourney for a kitschy religious painting of Jesus guiding Lincoln's hand while signing the 13th Amendment.

(Had to re-do Jesus' face because MJ duplicated Lincoln's face :P )
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on March 13, 2024, 04:07:12 AMSecond to last.
I wish to see this movie.

This Jim Wynorski movie could do, provided it were slightly reworked or reimagined:

grumbler

I'll admit that I don't get the theme of the civil airliners. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Maladict

Quote from: grumbler on March 13, 2024, 05:44:01 AMI'll admit that I don't get the theme of the civil airliners. 

Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of airborne vehicles.

Iormlund

I'm not a tattoo guy, but those celestial ones preggo Jesus is sporting are lit.

Josephus

I didn't know JC had a fat girl fetish....not that there's anything wrong with that.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

Forgot one.  Jesus straight up killing a baby.

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

Quote from: Maladict on March 13, 2024, 05:52:36 AM
Quote from: grumbler on March 13, 2024, 05:44:01 AMI'll admit that I don't get the theme of the civil airliners. 

Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of airborne vehicles.

python reference. Nice
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.