And we're back!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas.

Started by Legbiter, December 25, 2023, 08:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Legbiter on December 25, 2023, 08:45:14 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 25, 2023, 08:39:59 PMMerry Christmas!

Oh, here's one for you Catholics as well... Old Norse is as far as this Lutheran can go.

I'll pass this along to my wife. Might be something for next year's christmas concert with the choir. Something different than the near obligatory Gaudete in Latin :)

Duque de Bragança

Io, Saturnalia! ; Salve Sol Invicte, Happy Winter Solstice, Felicem Natalem Christi, Hail Mithra!

Tamas

Merry Christmas everyone. We didn't dare tackle 3 planes with a 3 months old to visit our families so it's a very quiet one for us.

Savonarola

Merry Christmas and Happy St. Stephen's Day; since we're sharing music, here's The Wren Song by the Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem with the story of how they celebrated St. Stephen's Day as children.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

viper37

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jacob

Quote from: Savonarola on December 26, 2023, 05:58:40 PMMerry Christmas and Happy St. Stephen's Day; since we're sharing music, here's The Wren Song by the Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem with the story of how they celebrated St. Stephen's Day as children.

Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem! :wub: