News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by garbon, November 23, 2023, 10:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

I recall I did nothing last year so this year I'm going hard with what food items I could acquire in the UK. Thank you, Tesco Butter Basted Frozen Turkey Breast Joint. Every little helpsTM
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

I await BB setting you straight.

:P

Have a good Thanksgiving!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

One of my partners moved from California about 10 years ago - each year she brings in enough pumpkin pie for everyone in the firm - this is one of my favorite* days.

*Today I will even use the American spelling

Caliga

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 23, 2023, 12:44:50 PM*Today I will even use the American spelling
:hug: Thank you for honouring us.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Y'all are about 6 weeks late!

But enjoy Thanksgiving nonetheless.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

HisMajestyBOB

Every year I get to stuff myself on my mom's oyster stuffing, three-cheese potatoes, and dad's cranberries, while my kids stuff themselves on the green beans with bacon, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, and turkey. Then an evening of watching kids' movies and drinking martinis.  :cheers:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Darth Wagtaros

It boggles the mind that people think that cretin is a great thinker.
PDH!