News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Devil's US Presidential Election 2024

Started by Josquius, November 02, 2023, 06:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote for, given only two choices?

14 (87.5%)
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Josquius

Just a random poll.
No cop outs allowed.
Trump vs. Kennedy.
Who is least god-awful.

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Kennedy. While clearly insane, more than Trump. I believe 1st time electees in the USA systems are easier to stymied since the information they receive and the job requirements means they get overwhelmed. Even more true for GOP grifters.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

I'll go with RFK Jr. as I feel he's the man most likely to get to the bottom of the Masonic/Jesuit/Zionist/Communist/Alien/Vast Right Wing conspiracies that have plagued our nation since it's founding; but really, if he can't appoint JFK Jr. attorney general, then what's the point?   :(

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Razgovory

RFK.  I'm pretty sure he'd leave office if he'd be beaten for reelection.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on November 02, 2023, 08:25:35 AMRFK.  I'm pretty sure he'd leave office if he'd be beaten for reelection.

Yep.

Plus RFK at least cares about the environment. Or did at some point.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

More likely that RFK Jr throws the election for Donald.

But I voted Kennedy  :yuk:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Trump!

At least with Trump you can see he's motivated to please 40-45% of the American people.  I have no clue what RFK Jr cares about.  He's a random number generator.

garbon

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 02, 2023, 09:18:58 AMMore likely that RFK Jr throws the election for Donald.

Politico had a piece that high value donors for RFK so far have been Republican leaning.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Kennedy is against vaccines and 5G.  That's something...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josephus

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 02, 2023, 06:08:54 AMKennedy. While clearly insane, more than Trump. I believe 1st time electees in the USA systems are easier to stymied since the information they receive and the job requirements means they get overwhelmed. Even more true for GOP grifters.

Plus Trump will have a vendetta to pursue.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on November 02, 2023, 10:14:03 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 02, 2023, 09:18:58 AMMore likely that RFK Jr throws the election for Donald.

Politico had a piece that high value donors for RFK so far have been Republican leaning.
I never quite got why the right were convinced he was probably bad for Biden/Democrats? Yes he's a Kennedy but I'd say he seems far more likely to appeal to Trump voters because of his specific issue on covid conspiracies, but also because he's a "blow it all up"/anti-system style candidate. Both of which seem far more aliged to Trump's voters and how he presents himself.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Trump. He is evil and a threat to democracy but he is also dumb and lazy. RFK Jr is very clearly a nutjob who should NOT have access to the nuclear launch codes.

Barrister

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 02, 2023, 12:06:50 PM

I never quite got why the right were convinced he was probably bad for Biden/Democrats? Yes he's a Kennedy but I'd say he seems far more likely to appeal to Trump voters because of his specific issue on covid conspiracies, but also because he's a "blow it all up"/anti-system style candidate. Both of which seem far more aliged to Trump's voters and how he presents himself.

Most of his policies still are broadly-speaking left of centre, but yes he's definitely an example of horseshoe theory.  So yes it does appear in practice he's pulling more support from Trump than Biden.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on November 02, 2023, 12:31:33 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 02, 2023, 12:06:50 PM

Most of his policies still are broadly-speaking left of centre, but yes he's definitely an example of horseshoe theory.  So yes it does appear in practice he's pulling more support from Trump than Biden.

Maybe on paper he has center-left policies. But he rarely talks about those, just the crazy stuff.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."