News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UK based collaborator sought

Started by Jacob, July 26, 2023, 12:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Considering the size of the discounts... Going out of business sale?
Would be expected there'd be more orders and less care for customer experience then
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Josquius on August 10, 2023, 04:41:24 AMConsidering the size of the discounts... Going out of business sale?
Would be expected there'd be more orders and less care for customer experience then

I think they may be wrapping that line up, rather than going out of business altogether. But who knows.

Jacob

True to form...

I paid the new invoice a while ago and never heard back.

Last night I email them, asking for confirmation and a tracking number. This morning I see the reply, with the tracking number... and also a notice that the delivery is scheduled at my house today.

I'm optimistic I'll have some closure soon :nerd:

Jacob

... and just like that, closure.

FedEx delivered the package two minutes ago.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

My assessment: value for money.

The buildings are nice and solid. The paint job is "table ready" which is fine. I'm kind of thinking about painting it a bit to clean up a few details and differentiate some of the duplicates... but really, maybe I'll focus on other stuff.

Definitely a recommend from me if you're in the market for "generic fantasy town buildings", and I definitely regret not being able to buy some of the ones that were out of stock.

Richard Hakluyt

This has been one of the most exciting everyday adventures ever  :cool:

mongers

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 09, 2023, 12:27:41 AM
Quote from: Josquius on August 08, 2023, 03:15:02 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 08, 2023, 02:55:21 PMVery common with this kind of set up.

Though, consistently, whenever I complain on languish I see action shortly afterwards. Perhaps they lurk here?

Mongers?

My first thought as well  :lol:

Oi, mongers! Get your shit together  :P

:lol:

Good to hear it all worked out well in the end for you, Jacob.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob