Operation Destroy the bed-wetting communist menace

Started by Habsburg, July 14, 2009, 02:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Habsburg on July 21, 2009, 04:26:12 PM
I used Rumanian INF'36 to garrison the airfields.

I GOT BITTER PEACE Oct 05, 1942!!  :w00t: :ike: :w00t:

OMGZ! 

I know it's hokey, but I am so proud of myself.  NO cheats, probably not enough INF built for others comfort, but it was done.  I had Soviet Central Asia in my sights as it triggered.  ^_^

This is my first "real" BP.  The first time I got it Sealion had been successful so I acceptall'd a white peace.  This triggers Bitter peace much quicker.

Now to crush the evil and decadent Western Alliance.

Congrats. Unleash Manstein into India and Rommel into the Trans-Jordan.

Create Nazi Israel for bonus laughs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habsburg

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 21, 2009, 04:36:52 PM

Congrats. Unleash Manstein into India and Rommel into the Trans-Jordan.

Create Nazi Israel for bonus laughs.

:lol:

Guess what?  The Italians have take all the Egypt/Trans-Jordan and are working their way back to Addis Ababa!  The US has landed in Moroc, however (thanks to Naval bombers) I've got them down from 48 to 21 transports (according to the chart.)

Ed Anger

Iraqi and Iranian oil fields should be your first target(if I was playing). Plus you can put new ship construction in Annexed Iran and form an Indian ocean fleet.

Take the oil fields and advance with the Panzers as far as you can go. One game, I got to take Singapore while the Japanese AI did squat. Makes a nice base for the attack on Japan.

Habsburg

Congrats. Unleash Manstein into India.

Just for farts and giggles (and to rub the allies nose) I did just this.  The slog through Persia took a couple months  :lol: mtns, low infra once occupied and US log bombing.  I thought I'd run into US troops once I hit Bandar Abbas, but all I found was some badly org'd UK troops in Karachi. 

At this point it's almost anti-climatic, but still fun playing "just how much may I take."  :frog:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Habsburg on July 22, 2009, 02:02:55 PM

Congrats. Unleash Manstein into India.

Just for farts and giggles (and to rub the allies nose) I did just this.  The slog through Persia took a couple months  :lol: mtns, low infra once occupied and US log bombing.  I thought I'd run into US troops once I hit Bandar Abbas, but all I found was some badly org'd UK troops in Karachi. 

At this point it's almost anti-climatic, but still fun playing "just how much may I take."  :frog:

Once you break 2 or 3 panzerkorps into India, you won't slow down until you hit Burma. Or advancing Japanese.

Also, you can drop Kurt Student on Ceylon once you get a close airfield.  :menace:

Habsburg

I lost my save (saved something over it  :blush:), but this was the most fun I've had.

Got all of India and made it and Pakistan puppets.

Had two nukes and more coming.  Who knows, the globe might have been Grey, Lime green and yellow.  I had reservations about using nukes tho, srlsy.  :blush: :lol:

I'm playing Imperial Soviet Union now, red Europe.  :mmm:

Valmy

Winning as the Soviets or the Germans is easy.

Now winning as the French that takes talent.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on July 31, 2009, 09:11:30 AM
Winning as the Soviets or the Germans is easy.

But oh so fun. Invading America is always a hoot.