News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Schtick 'em Up

Started by Eddie Teach, July 24, 2009, 06:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you react to comments and stories on Languish?

Almost always naturally
22 (59.5%)
I frequently alter my reactions to fit the image I have or want to have
6 (16.2%)
I don't have a schtick but alter reactions to fit in with forum culture
7 (18.9%)
Not applicable as I don't post my reactions
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

I go crazy like Siege & totally miss the sarcasm of every post.

Except when I'm at work. Takes too long to load the reply pages.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

100% natural.  The first thing to come to mind is what I post.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Brain

I frequently alter my reactions to fit the image I have or want to have
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Interesting poll.  I guess I'm kind of schizo in that, if a topic greatly interests me, I tend to discuss it seriously to semi-seriously.  If it doesn't interest me but I feel compelled to post anyway, I tend to post drivel consistent with my persona (i.e. a modern day Pantagurel).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Tamas

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 06:41:23 AM
Interesting poll.  I guess I'm kind of schizo in that, if a topic greatly interests me, I tend to discuss it seriously to semi-seriously.  If it doesn't interest me but I feel compelled to post anyway, I tend to post drivel consistent with my persona (i.e. a modern day Pantagurel).

:yes:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 24, 2009, 06:35:21 AM

Good lord, what kind of a connection are you on, man? I'm using my BlackBerry's EDGE connection right now and not having a problem with speed. :blink:
Experience bij!

Grey Fox

It's not the server. Every website does that, there's an hangout when the traffic switches from Waterloo network to the Montreal network. I have no idea why.

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 24, 2009, 07:25:52 AM

Good lord, what kind of a connection are you on, man? I'm using my BlackBerry's EDGE connection right now and not having a problem with speed. :blink:
Quebec has determined that the Internet is counterrevolutionary.  Also, it's availible in English, and is thus illegal in Quebec.  Before 1977, Montreal was just as important as Toronto.  Now, Montreal lags behind Vancouver and Calgary.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Vive le Québec libre!  :mad:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Neil on July 24, 2009, 07:39:51 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 24, 2009, 07:25:52 AM

Quebec has determined that the Internet is counterrevolutionary.  Also, it's availible in English, and is thus illegal in Quebec.  Before 1977, Montreal was just as important as Toronto.  Now, Montreal lags behind Vancouver and Calgary.

Actually, It's Ontario's fault. We use to have our own outbound connection was much better.

FunkMonk

I usually reserve judgment on a news article or issue, so I don't post often. My natural reaction then is to not have a reaction.  :bowler:
The thing that most interests me on Languish is reading everyone else's reactions.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

I don't give my real opinion on most things. I launch a one liner usually based on the poster (Josq and his alcoholism, Cal and biscuits, etc.).

Or I pull a move quote out of my ass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 24, 2009, 08:07:47 AM
I don't give my real opinion on most things. I launch a one liner usually based on the poster (Josq and his alcoholism, Cal and biscuits, etc.).

Or I pull a move quote out of my ass.
But I want to get to know THE REAL Ed Anger.  :(

DontSayBanana

Don't really have a "shtick," but I do tend to say things more for the humor value than because they're my actual opinions.
Experience bij!