News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So, I'm watching TV...

Started by CountDeMoney, July 23, 2009, 04:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Started watching "Drop Dead Diva" on Lifetime today. It's a pretty weak show.  Hottie model dies, gets reincarnated as fat attorney.  It's, like, LA Law and an Oprah validation for fatties.

Watch the trailer to understand why. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUCSeyhkSs

And as an added bonus...Margaret Cho!

Meanwhile, I want to know why the fuck a search on YouTube for "Jessica Alba Sin City Torture Whipping" gets no hits.  :mad:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Pedrito

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2009, 04:52:04 PM
Meanwhile, I want to know why the fuck a search on YouTube for "Jessica Alba Sin City Torture Whipping" gets no hits.  :mad:

That's a shame!  :mad:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

FunkMonk

Looks scintillating! If only I didn't already hate television.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

I also want to know what the fuck Starz is thinking about when on "Starz in Black", their channel supposedly dedicated to showcasing black actors/directors, is showing the The Edge with Alec Baldwin and Anthony Hopkins, two of the whitest guys on film, and the only black dude in the flick dies halfway through.  Hell, the bear gets more screen time, and he's not even a black bear.

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2009, 05:32:48 PM
I also want to know what the fuck Starz is thinking about when on "Starz in Black", their channel supposedly dedicated to showcasing black actors/directors, is showing the The Edge with Alec Baldwin and Anthony Hopkins, two of the whitest guys on film, and the only black dude in the flick dies halfway through.  Hell, the bear gets more screen time, and he's not even a black bear.

:mellow:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2009, 04:52:04 PM

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/582077
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive