News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sims 3 AAR - A Redneck Tale

Started by Solmyr, July 23, 2009, 02:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Sorry, I meant return it to her, not to the store.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

LOL has this tale become: The Neverending Story?

Solmyr

A new day dawns as the family begins to wake up. Uncle Jethro has some harsh words with Mary Sue, insulting her appearance.

Grandma, being the neat freak she is, insists on making everyone's beds.

Grandpa doesn't seem to appreciate it, sneaking up on her and almost giving her a heart attack.

Meanwhile, Zeke and Jackson don't waste time as they are already on the couch watching the romantic channel on TV.

Eventually though, it's time for the teens to go to high school.

Grandpa continues to pester Grandma with various arguments. Meanwhile, you can see Uncle Jethro cooking up evil plots.

Jethro's plots come to fruition as he steals candy from Lee. Zeke doesn't seem to care much.

After school, Jackson goes to do his assignment of researching the science lab. I imagine they won't let him anywhere near delicate equipment.

Meanwhile, Betty Jane decides to teach Lee to walk, so he doesn't need to be carried everywhere.

After school, Mary Sue goes to the McDermott residence, which is much nicer than her own trailer house.

She tells her pal Maximus McDermott as much.

She then puts some moves on him, while Max's father Luke watches, probably not too convinced this girl is good for his son.

Unfortunately Mary Sue's flirting is interrupted by the arrival of Max's annoying little brother who gets his attention.

Mary Sue then tries to endear herself to Luke, while Luke's wife eyes her suspiciously.

Jackson got a part-time job at the bookstore, and his first work day goes by without incidents.

As the day draws to a close, the family settles in to sleep. Except Grandpa, who spends most of the night rummaging in the trash can.

PDH

It is like a visual languish argument!  Everyone is there!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

I borrowed this game from Princesca and have been playing it for about a week.

AAR to date:  I tried to create myself in the game (in terms of appearance and personality traits) and I just started out as a young single adult.  I started off as a busboy at a diner living in a double-wide, and a few days later got a business track job (IIRC the first level is a bicycle courier) via the newspaper.

In like two weeks of game time I had already been promoted to the CEO.  :lol:  The game keeps telling me I've been elected Governor via a write-in campaign and trying to get me to switch career tracks, but I don't wanna do that until I max out in the business track (I guess next position is Chairman of the Board?)

So I've only moved once, to a ranch house, but it's all pimped out now with nice computer/stereo/appliances and I made the bathroom much larger.

Also, I have two girlfriends... one is a 'co-worker' with title CEO (not sure how that works) and trait 'Rich'.  Basically I met her at work, invited her over to my house, and convinced her to break up with her husband in a single night.  I've only banged her once and I guess I'm just using her to get ahead, as she has kids and occasionally tries to bring her infant over (at which time I'm like GTFO and invite my other girlfriend over).  My other girlfriend is an Asian chick who is married but I haven't asked her to leave her husband yet.  I haven't been able to bang her yet, which is weird since she's got the 'Flirty' trait.

What's strange is the first chick still lives in her huge estate with her ex-husband, and sometimes I go over there and make out with her and stuff.  In between makeout sessions I go into his study and beat the shit out of him.  Then when I get tired of that I go and sleep in his bed (with his ex-wife) and he sleeps in one of his kid's beds (not sure where the kid is).

I'm glad to see that the realism of this game is increased over its predecessor.  :cool: 

BVN

:lol:

Never tried a "Sims" game. Maybe I should...?

BuddhaRhubarb

Fun AAR. I wish my old system could run SIMS 3. :(
:p

Razgovory

I've thought about getting it, but I don't depressed Raz simulacrum taking up hard drive space.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

:huh: There's no rule that you have to simulate yourself.

Josquius

QuoteMy other girlfriend is an Asian chick who is married but I haven't asked her to leave her husband yet.  I haven't been able to bang her yet, which is weird since she's got the 'Flirty' trait.
And the game counts her as your girlfriend despite no nookie? :blink:
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on August 17, 2009, 01:00:39 PM
:huh: There's no rule that you have to simulate yourself.

:blush: I do it every night anyway.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

@Tyr
Yep.  I often invite her to sleep over and we sleep together and make out... just don't actually fuck.

Caliga

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on August 17, 2009, 07:37:39 AM
I borrowed this game from Princesca and have been playing it for about a week.

AAR to date:  I tried to create myself in the game (in terms of appearance and personality traits) and I just started out as a young single adult.  I started off as a busboy at a diner living in a double-wide, and a few days later got a business track job (IIRC the first level is a bicycle courier) via the newspaper.

In like two weeks of game time I had already been promoted to the CEO.  :lol:  The game keeps telling me I've been elected Governor via a write-in campaign and trying to get me to switch career tracks, but I don't wanna do that until I max out in the business track (I guess next position is Chairman of the Board?)

So the statehouse just sits empty while you satisfy your greed!!111 Absolutely appalling!  :mad:

As for the rest of your AAR  :lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 22, 2009, 11:59:33 AM
So the statehouse just sits empty while you satisfy your greed!!111 Absolutely appalling!  :mad:

As for the rest of your AAR  :lmfao:
He's simulating Albany, NY. :contract:

Sims 3 has been fun (I do wish I could run it on my desktop instead of just on the laptop because of slowdown issues that have nothing to do with the game); I'm still getting used to the way they've cut a few of the options from Sims 2, but I'll admit I've only scratched the surface, so there's probably a lot I'm missing.
Experience bij!