News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

If Cdm were here he'd post this:

Started by Razgovory, January 17, 2022, 11:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on March 11, 2022, 08:35:00 AM
Quote from: Maladict on March 11, 2022, 03:50:52 AMLanguish was saved by Trump, Covid and now the war. As long as we keep barreling down to oblivion, Languish will survive.

This.

So what you're saying is, Languish is a hedge along a country road, and current events are the bicyclists that stop and take a dump on it from time to time, keeping it alive.  Got it.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Maladict on March 11, 2022, 03:50:52 AMLanguish was saved by Trump, Covid and now the war. As long as we keep barreling down to oblivion, Languish will survive.

Funny, that's the same thing some people say about Twitter. :P

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 11, 2022, 09:57:32 AM
Quote from: mongers on March 11, 2022, 08:35:00 AM

This.

So what you're saying is, Languish is a hedge along a country road, and current events are the bicyclists that stop and take a dump on it from time to time, keeping it alive.  Got it.

Not bad, I'm sure you'll come up with better material. :-)

Life seems like a walled garden, climbing up and looking over the brick wall into the future, one sees a landscape of machine wrecked trees and wasted earth.
Drop back into the garden, rest ones back against the wall and survey the meadows and tree planted parkland of the past.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maladict

Actually looking at the stats it is just COVID, really. 2018 and 2019 were peak languish=dying!!11!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on March 11, 2022, 10:18:12 AMNot bad, I'm sure you'll come up with better material. :-)

Life seems like a walled garden, climbing up and looking over the brick wall into the future, one sees a landscape of machine wrecked trees and wasted earth.
Drop back into the garden, rest ones back against the wall and survey the meadows and tree planted parkland of the past.

Whatever, Percy.

Eddie Teach

Has Mongers become a Tory in his old age?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Did Seedy come back because he realized he was no longer the most prolific poster?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on March 11, 2022, 12:57:56 PMDid Seedy come back because he realized he was no longer the most prolific poster?

No.

Well, yes.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Josquius

I note Merithyn is back at around the same time.

Seedy=Meri? 🤯🤯
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Uh, no. My heart is a No Fly Zone.

I won't be staying, kids.  You're all still the same assholes you were before.  Just felt like flinging poo and moving on.