If Cdm were here he'd post this:

Started by Razgovory, January 17, 2022, 11:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Anyone checked to see if Tim is ok

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 09, 2022, 11:44:07 PMAssburger Royale. Because of the metric system.

Assburger Royal  :contract:  :nerd:

Joyeux retour au bercail !
Things have not really changed.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 10, 2022, 07:38:05 AMJust your average Vietnamese nail technician.  Don't fucking worry about it.

OMG you're back. :w00t: :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Seedy :hug:

Languish might not be dying after all :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 10, 2022, 09:21:11 PMLOL, it's so dead, man.

Languish has not yet dead

so long as we still post!

But yeah pretty much. Only the olds still do message boards.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Maladict

Languish was saved by Trump, Covid and now the war. As long as we keep barreling down to oblivion, Languish will survive.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: Maladict on March 11, 2022, 03:50:52 AMLanguish was saved by Trump, Covid and now the war. As long as we keep barreling down to oblivion, Languish will survive.

This.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"