News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW: The Movie... directed by Sam Raimi?

Started by Caliga, July 22, 2009, 06:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Berkut on July 22, 2009, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: The Brain on July 22, 2009, 12:16:57 PM

Kids today have flightpaths all over the place. Fucking weaklings. In my day we walked. And walked.

Oh please, I remember playing EQ when crossing the world involved days of effort, and you were likely to just die halfway anyway, and spawn back at your bind point.

Or the ships that only came along every 12 hours.

It was hardcore man!
QFT!  That damned run from Freeport to Qeynos at lower levels. :cry:  Sadly, I actually kind of miss that brutal nature in my mmorpg experience.  It could just be fond memories, but even the hell that was Kelethin and trying to find your corpse after seems moderately exciting in retrospect.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

I drifted out of the mmorpg scene after UO. Then BAM WoW dragged me back in.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

The only MMOs I've played are:

EVE online - my first :wub:
World of Warcraft
The game that must not be named :ultra: @ Tamas

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Jaron on July 22, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
The only MMOs I've played are:

EVE online - my first :wub:
World of Warcraft
The game that must not be named :ultra: @ Tamas
Didn't you play Warhammer, the Pirate one, Age of Conan, and a few others?

Jaron

Oh yeah :blush:

Age of Conan for a couple of weeks..

Warhammer...

the Pirate game

And what else? Hmm, I think thats it.