News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

WoW: The Movie... directed by Sam Raimi?

Started by Caliga, July 22, 2009, 06:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Strix

They should do an EVE Online movie. The movie would follow a team of griefers ala Jack Ass style.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on July 22, 2009, 08:54:46 AM
They should do an EVE Online movie. The movie would follow a team of griefers ala Jack Ass style.
EVE isn't very marketable, as few people know what it is, and out of those who know, even fewer have a positive impression of it.  MMORPGs are for fags.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Carolus

Fire, walk with me.

KRonn

I hope they do a good job of it; there's certainly plenty enough material to draw upon to make a good movie!

Caliga

Yes, possibly TOO much material to pack into one movie without it being a total mess. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Strix

Quote from: Neil
EVE isn't very marketable, as few people know what it is, and out of those who know, even fewer have a positive impression of it.  MMORPGs are for fags.

You miss the point. A Jack Ass style movie would make fun of MMORPGers. The plot could just be a group of guys wanting to bust on some MMORPG fags by griefing. They could go from game to game and grief. With each guy trying to out do the next in his griefing. Hell, you could probably just get the cast of Jack Ass and they could mix in some stunts between griefing.

No, it wouldn't appeal to the masses but neither does Jack Ass.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Ed Anger

A movie about plucky Kubelwagen drivers is needed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DisturbedPervert

If it's not made by Uwe Boll, it's not worth seeing.

The Brain

Barrens 2005: The Long March?

Kids today have flightpaths all over the place. Fucking weaklings. In my day we walked. And walked.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on July 22, 2009, 12:16:57 PM
Barrens 2005: The Long March?

Kids today have flightpaths all over the place. Fucking weaklings. In my day we walked. And walked.

While listening to disembodied voices making Chuck Norris jokes.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Berkut

Quote from: The Brain on July 22, 2009, 12:16:57 PM

Oh please, I remember playing EQ when crossing the world involved days of effort, and you were likely to just die halfway anyway, and spawn back at your bind point.

Or the ships that only came along every 12 hours.

It was hardcore man!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned