Previous topic - Next topic

Vince

Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2009, 08:06:04 AM
Where is my CK2 you Swedish bastards?!  :mad:

I'm expecting it the day after SMAC2 is released.   :P

Josephus

Quote from: Faeelin on July 23, 2009, 08:19:31 AM
Quote from: Tamas on July 23, 2009, 08:09:38 AM
there will be some viking game convention or somesuch at the end of august and paradox will supposedly have several "exciting announcements". Really CK2 must be one of those. They owe us that much.

They've started work on the HOI3 expansions, desigened to take combat to the 1960s!

But sorry, the Pacific War will still be broken.

And England still will never invade continental Europe
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jaron

If they did make CK2 though, it would be on that ugly new map they use for all their games.

I'd rather remember CK for the fun, though incomplete game it was back in the day than let Johan ruin it by trying to EU3ize it.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

starbright

Player made maps are really nice. Standard map is ugly.

alfred russel

I couldn't care less about what the game looks like, but there is a lot to be fixed.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Fate

Will this be the expansion where Paradox finally implements a realistic and aesthetically pleasing map?

My money's on the AGCEEP finishing theirs first...

Berkut

Too bad the non-expansion game is broken and won't even start.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on July 28, 2009, 03:11:19 PM
Too bad the non-expansion game is broken and won't even start.
If I can trade you one of my two overcharges from GamersGate, I will agree to help you troubleshoot.  :hug:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

My Scotland game was gotten up to 1625.

It has been over 150 years since the Scots broke the back of the English, reduced them to a 4 province rump, and vassalized them (while also creating 3 province Wales and Cornwall), and vassalizing the Irish minors.

Castille (which has all but swallowed all of Iberia) has seemingly ignored South America, instead colonizing Mexico and much of the Continental US.  Scotland has colonized the US seaboard from Delaware to Maine, and is now expanding around the Great Lakes with the defeat of the Huron.  Rump England however has colonized the St. Lawrence River, and is expanding around Hudson's Bay.

Scotland also has colonized much of what we call Colombia, and after the results of a colonial war with Naples now owns much of the northern coast.

Portugal, with only 2 European provinces left, has moved its capital to its extensive south American holdings in around what we would call Buenos Aires/Paraguay, etc.

France has been a reliable Scottish Ally, but has shown no interest at all in colonizing.  Instead it has swallowed half of Germany.

There's some slight blobification that has happened, but all in all a fun game so far.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

I Killed Kenny