Vote in French Regional Elections, Île-de-France edition!

Started by Duque de Bragança, June 26, 2021, 08:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Run-off tomorrow, but you are not supposed to know it anyways.  :P

Detailed info coming later.

Mods can resize pics, if need be.

Two links don't work, one for lack of a /.  :lol:

Duque de Bragança

Missing ones:

Duque de Bragança

Bonus:

La Raie Publique en Marche candidate (Majorité présidentielle so Zupiter's party)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 26, 2021, 11:08:29 AM
I vote for the one bragging about huge tits.

That's Valérie Pécresse, current Region president.
Former minister of Sarkozy and LR member, but still allied with most of the LR centre and right.

Zanza

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zanza on June 26, 2021, 11:34:37 AM
Voted for the boxer

That's Audrey Pulvar, a journo, former partner of Lillian Thuram, former great football player, pseudo-intellectual poser with glasses and great anti-racist moralist, which she left about acrimonious accusations of domestic violence.

She caused quite up a stir when stating that whites could come to "racised" meetings as long as they keep quiet.  :D Semi-progressive.

PS, or what's left of it.

Solmyr

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Solmyr on June 26, 2021, 11:50:08 AM
Quote from: HVC on June 26, 2021, 11:08:29 AM
I vote for the one bragging about huge tits.

Maybe she has huge tracts of land?

Well, she is a Versaillaise, but shot no lefties after her victory in the last elections.

Savonarola

My initial pick would be the first one of the dead links; I'm guessing she's some sort of thespian vampire; but before I make my final pick I need to know:

Which one is most likely to re-establish the commune?
Which one is most likely to re-establish the Parlement de Paris?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Savonarola on June 26, 2021, 12:45:53 PM
My initial pick would be the first one of the dead links; I'm guessing she's some sort of thespian vampire; but before I make my final pick I need to know:

Which one is most likely to re-establish the commune?

Do islamo-leftist Communes count? Adding one more faction to the Paris Commune should be fun.  :D
It would be Clémentine Autain (3), her party, namely his leader, Mélenchon, references quite often the Paris Commune, 1789 etc.

Before puns on (h)Autain start, she is best described as the archetypal bobo, leaving West Paris to gentrify a then somewhat proletarian nearby Parisian suburb, Montreuil, home of the CGT (Courroie Général de Transmission), a trade union formerly linked to the PCF.

Which one is most likely to re-establish the Parlement de Paris?

Previously election had a Saint-Just (!) for the FN. No real royalist candidate, sorry.
There is a yellow vest list, as well as a trostkyist list, among other minor lists.

You can try the Versaillaise, Valérie Pécresse, but you will be disappointed.

Duque de Bragança

Leftish candidates united in the run-off so it's boxer, blonde and "Green" vers the Versaillaise, with Jupin's lackey as 4th, with no chance to win.

Josquius

Boxer is left of centre then? Went for her. Go boxer lady go.
Watch she'll be some kind of loopy anti public transport vegetarian lunatic.

Edit - ah. I saw the post about her. Yep. I was right it seems.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Boxer lady is hott.  Love the subdued armpit hair.

Would vote for Art Garfunkel if the poll hadn't been botched.