News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred russel

Homies, for 20 years I've been telling you people, gotta make the goals bigger.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

That or make the balls smaller.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Might as well elongate the ball and let the players run with it in their hands :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

My name is Gareth Southgate and I refuse to play arguably the best English player right now, Jadon Sancho.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: alfred russel on June 18, 2021, 04:28:19 PM
Homies, for 20 years I've been telling you people, gotta make the goals bigger.

Draws are good.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on June 18, 2021, 06:10:03 PM
Might as well elongate the ball and let the players run with it in their hands :P

Probably how Rugby was created. Everybody was getting tired of those 0-0 ties.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2021, 08:10:29 AM
Quote from: HVC on June 18, 2021, 06:10:03 PM

Probably how Rugby was created. Everybody was getting tired of those 0-0 ties.

Rest assured the Hungary-France will not end for France this way. 1-0 for Hungary, with a killer counter-attack, helped by some sloppy defending.

I still expect les Bleus to overcome the opposition but this makes for a more interesting game.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

There must be somebody who picked a tie, at least (Tamas?).

PS: after checking, no.

HVC

Everyone picked france
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

France finally got a good pass in the offensive zone. Just so happened it came from Hungary.

Duque de Bragança

Bad defending by Hungary for the first time and French goal, following a couple of attacking movies which could have created real chances.

Unfortunately for the Magyars, I expect the situation will end up as picked by all Languishites in the pool.

Duque de Bragança

84th minute now. Will it be as bad for Hungary as it was against Portugal?

Duque de Bragança

Well, no. Biggest upset of the tournament so far, Languish pool-wise.

Tamas

Got lucky at the very end the referee ignored Hungarian defenders trying to make love to a couple of French guys in the penalty area.