News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

HVC

This won't stop until FIFA takes it seriously. Maybe ban all international games, including league games, from England for a few years.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Grim and painfully inadequate security. You can see the impact on TV because the stadium is fairly empty.
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 11, 2021, 01:28:39 PM
Grim and painfully inadequate security. You can see the impact on TV because the stadium is fairly empty.

There can't be many fences left standing, give them time.

Maladict

Brits storming their temple of democracy to overturn what will be a clear victory for the other side.

The Larch

English fans stormed the National Gallery, according to Bein Sports:

https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_EN/status/1414288067385602060

This can't be a good thing for the 2030 WC bid that the UK wants to put forward.

crazy canuck

This is going to be a shitshow in the stands.

One of the voices in the background in I think the third video "Oh, they have made a terrible decision"  "Where are the police at"

Syt

Yeah, starting to get a bad feeling as to how things will go if England falls behind.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on July 11, 2021, 01:55:36 PM
Yeah, starting to get a bad feeling as to how things will go if England falls behind.

If they fall behind? Hod save us all if England wins.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Never seen worse Italian defending.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Who's too fat now Jose?!
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

I think England will win.

Threviel

What happened? Someone needs to live report, I'm putting the kids to sleep.