COVID vaccinations! Have you gotten yours?

Started by merithyn, March 08, 2021, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you gotten a COVID vaccine?

ROTW: Yes!
17 (39.5%)
ROTW: Not yet
1 (2.3%)
ROTW: Not destroying my godlike temple of a body with that bullshit
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Yes!
24 (55.8%)
US/Canada: Not yet
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Get that poison out of here, you commie bastard
0 (0%)
I am Jaron, and I am immune to your puny pandemics
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

viper37

Quote from: The Larch on January 13, 2022, 04:49:47 AM
Just received my booster, I got Moderna this time, after having received Pfizer for the two previous shots.
It's half the dose for 100% of the side-effects!  -_- :thumbsdown:

Goddam, I still feel tired 5 days after this.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Agelastus

My booster shot of Moderna from Tuesday made my arm hurt worse than the first Pfizer shot, but also may have cleared up slightly quicker.

Couldn't actually tell if I was tired because I'd had too little sleep the two nights before the booster and a bad night's sleep the night after the booster.

Nothing serious in other words. I am one of the lucky ones, I guess.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on January 13, 2022, 03:41:03 PM
Quote from: The Larch on January 13, 2022, 04:49:47 AM
Just received my booster, I got Moderna this time, after having received Pfizer for the two previous shots.
It's half the dose for 100% of the side-effects!  -_- :thumbsdown:

Goddam, I still feel tired 5 days after this.

I am blessed because I got far more trouble from my annual flu shot than I ever did from any of my COVID shots which barely registered.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Gaijin de Moscu on January 13, 2022, 08:44:03 AM
Yes, the direct quote could be confusing/counter-intuitive. You need to understand the context of his entire speech to get why he's mentioning vaccines and health care whilst talking about lowering the rate of population growth.

As is, the quote is almost perfect and custom-made for the antivax crowd.

All truth is relative, and their interpretation of his words are as good as anyone elses...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Yeah, I was worried about my booster, but....well, nothing really. Just a sore arm for maybe half a day. No noticeable fever or chills or weakness.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

I could get a booster now but my children will be eligible for their 2nd dose in 2 weeks so I'll wait for a combined appointment to avoid going to the vaccine center multiple times.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

At the risk of sounding condescending Renard, that's  a very complex sentence for a non native speaker. :cheers:

Grey Fox

Caliga

:hmm: I know he's Quebecois but I thought GF was bilingual?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

He's clearly bilingual. He still may have been raised in a monolingual French household.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

ET is right. I was introduced to English in 4th grade. I didn't really pay attention to anything english until Topanga entered my life when I was around 14.

Gaijin de Moscu

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2022, 04:52:43 PM

All truth is relative, and their interpretation of his words are as good as anyone elses...

Haha, ok  :D

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 13, 2022, 09:50:59 PM
ET is right. I was introduced to English in 4th grade. I didn't really pay attention to anything english until Topanga entered my life when I was around 14.
What is Topanga?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Biontech, the company that developed the Pfizer vaccine, was alone responsible for a 0.5% growth of Germany's GDP last year. Their revenue grew from less than half a billion to 17 billion Euro in one year.