COVID vaccinations! Have you gotten yours?

Started by merithyn, March 08, 2021, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you gotten a COVID vaccine?

ROTW: Yes!
17 (39.5%)
ROTW: Not yet
1 (2.3%)
ROTW: Not destroying my godlike temple of a body with that bullshit
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Yes!
24 (55.8%)
US/Canada: Not yet
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Get that poison out of here, you commie bastard
0 (0%)
I am Jaron, and I am immune to your puny pandemics
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Grey Fox

Got double Pfizered, just now.

Thank you Trudeau & Berkut.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2021, 01:59:11 PM
I also have no idea how that gets divided up between the girl, "the studio," and CamHub.
About the same way a pimp shares his earnings with the girls.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on July 06, 2021, 01:37:54 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2021, 01:35:40 PM
Quote from: Jacob on July 06, 2021, 12:25:06 PM
How much does one pay a sex cam worker?

Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

I'm curious in the long answer if you want to give it. :)
they monitor everything you do, everything you watch on the sire, then share the info so you get targetted advertising.  if say, you go to this site and whatch only blonde models, eventually, the sites pushes blonde girls first on the home page.  if a client has a specific fetish, he will eventually see the most popular models offering this fetish first.  they record how much a client tips on average and total over a year.
so you pay with your wallet and with your data.  data is shared with advertisers and other sites.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: viper37 on July 11, 2021, 07:23:35 PM

You know this, from a friend who works at CamHub, maybe a business school case study?  Or speculating?

Jacob

I got my second Moderna a few days ago. Was pretty shitty formqbout 36 hours, but good now.

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 11, 2021, 08:01:44 PM
Quote from: viper37 on July 11, 2021, 07:23:35 PM

You know this, from a friend who works at CamHub, maybe a business school case study?  Or speculating?

Based on testimony from insiders and multiple documentaries on the subject.  Wether it's CamHub or any other it is all the same.

Some of these girls are independant contractors, sure.  Many are not.  It's impossible to say which is which among the lot.  The average tend to around 20-30% and the same for tips.  Sometimes, they take as high as 45% for the fees ("gold" in the case of CamHub) and less for tips (15-20%).  If there's a studio or another organization between the cammodel and the platform, another share of the profits goes to them.

The Larch

My dad got his 2nd AZ dose last monday, and has had no noticeable effects after that. I'm scheduled to have my 2nd Pfizer dose this friday and I'm already anticipating spending the weekend in agony.

Grey Fox

You might not.

I got almost no after 2nd shot side effects. My arm hurt more after the 1st.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 14, 2021, 08:05:21 AM
You might not.

Yep same here for me and my husband on Pfizer.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Larch

In this case I anticipate the worst so that any improvement from that is welcome.  :lol:

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on July 14, 2021, 08:19:16 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 14, 2021, 08:05:21 AM
You might not.

Yep same here for me and my husband on Pfizer.
Same for me, absolutely the opposite for my partner, the second knocked her flat.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Given we had been 2 weeks post-vax, we started going out a little more and went to a restaurant this past weekend + local pool. My husband is off this week, so he's been doing a little more traveling about as well. Today my husband got a notification on the NHS app that he should isolate for the next 8 days. That was quick...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Yeah I'm 14 days out from dose #2 as of today.  I'm still feeling hesitant about things like taking my mask off (mask mandate went away in most circumstances as of July 1) but trying to be more bold about life.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

So Alberta is somewhat lagging in terms of vaccine uptake.  Nothing like some US states, but only 70% of eligible Albertans have had a first shot (other provinces have hit 80).  Hesitancy is most pronounced in rural areas.  The government had already previously announced a vaccine lottery, with 3 prizes of one million dollars.  But they've also said that vaccination will never be mandatory, and have refused to introduce any kind of vaccine passport system.

Today then they've announced a "Outdoor Adventure Vaccine Lottery", with prices that include a lifetime hunting or fishing license, a special permit to hunt an animal like an elk or bighorn sheep, or just free camping or skiing.

I get what they're doing - I just doubt it'l do much to move the needle.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

alfred russel

The elk community was laughing at us for dying from covid, and are now like, "wtf?"
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014