COVID vaccinations! Have you gotten yours?

Started by merithyn, March 08, 2021, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you gotten a COVID vaccine?

ROTW: Yes!
17 (39.5%)
ROTW: Not yet
1 (2.3%)
ROTW: Not destroying my godlike temple of a body with that bullshit
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Yes!
24 (55.8%)
US/Canada: Not yet
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Get that poison out of here, you commie bastard
0 (0%)
I am Jaron, and I am immune to your puny pandemics
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Malthus

Quote from: Legbiter on July 05, 2021, 09:27:41 AM
Quote from: Malthus on July 04, 2021, 04:49:56 PM
Goddam the second shot hit me hard. Sick as a dog now.

What did you get?

First shot was Pfizer. Second was Moderna, and for whatever reason, the reaction I had was a lot worse than the first shot. 

Could be because it was the second shot, could be because it was Moderna, could just be random.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Legbiter

Yeah it's been the experience here that side effects are more noticeable when you mix the jabs.  :hmm: On the other hand you get better overall epitope coverage, that is better immunity.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Malthus

Quote from: Legbiter on July 05, 2021, 10:42:20 AM
Yeah it's been the experience here that side effects are more noticeable when you mix the jabs.  :hmm: On the other hand you get better overall epitope coverage, that is better immunity.

Hopefully the trade off will be worth it, if it provides protection vs. The Delta Variant.

Feeling better today, after a thoroughly shitty 24 hours. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Two shots of Pfizer, both times nothing more than injection site soreness for 24 hours or so.

They say that the strength of the reaction to the vaccine has no bearing to the strength of the immune response.  We'll see.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on July 05, 2021, 11:46:57 AM
Two shots of Pfizer, both times nothing more than injection site soreness for 24 hours or so.

They say that the strength of the reaction to the vaccine has no bearing to the strength of the immune response.  We'll see.

Two completely opposite claims in the news:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5950221

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/world/no-vaccine-side-effects-wont-show-the-strength-of-your-immunity-to-covid-19/wcm/60a6200d-7026-44f7-a94a-cca06073d6af/amp/

No idea which is correct.

celedhring

I'm back from my holiday. Second shot packed quite a kick, I must say, but it lasted only around 24h and I was still able to function.

Syt

Quote from: Malthus on July 05, 2021, 10:33:42 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on July 05, 2021, 09:27:41 AM
Quote from: Malthus on July 04, 2021, 04:49:56 PM
Goddam the second shot hit me hard. Sick as a dog now.

What did you get?

First shot was Pfizer. Second was Moderna, and for whatever reason, the reaction I had was a lot worse than the first shot. 

Could be because it was the second shot, could be because it was Moderna, could just be random.

Got Moderna twice. The first was ok, just felt exhausted. Second put me down with a fever and headache on the second day. Colleague said strong reactions are a sign of a very active immune system and I choose to believe them. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on July 05, 2021, 11:55:18 AM
I'm back from my holiday. Second shot packed quite a kick, I must say, but it lasted only around 24h and I was still able to function.

Holiday? You were out for a weekend, not even a long one.  :P

celedhring

It felt like 80 days around the world given the past 18 months  :P

I might travel to Italy in August to visit my family there.

Syt

I'm coming up on two weeks since the second shot, but the injection mark is still itching occasionallly. <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Jacob

How much does one pay a sex cam worker?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on July 06, 2021, 12:25:06 PM

Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2021, 01:35:40 PM
Quote from: Jacob on July 06, 2021, 12:25:06 PM

Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

I'm curious in the long answer if you want to give it. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

There are four ways to tip.  I only use CamHub so other services it could be different.

1. "Gold Menu."  Most girls have a gold menu with actions they perform in return for set prices.  Common actions are stand up, show feet, make ahuego face (cross eyes and stick tongue out--it seems to be a very common fetish), show tits, show feet, spank, etc. etc.  Prices can vary quite a bit, as low as two gold (which is two dollars for me but I'm really curious if different countries have different exchange rates) all the way up to 100 gold.

2. "Gold Show."  This is initiated by the girl.  The screen will show that the amount it costs and how long it runs (3 gold for 6 minutes is pretty typical) plus a target amount at which the show will start.  This could be 20 to 40 gold.  Once enough customers have pledged their tips and the target amount is reached the show starts.

3. "Private/Exclusive Show."  Similar to a Gold Show except you pay an hourly rate.  These can range all the way from .49 to 8.59 a minute.  2.00 to 3.00 is maybe typical.  Exclusive costs more and that means no other customers allowed, it's just you and the girl.

4.  Random Tips.  There are buttons you can hit for 1, 3, and 5 gold that are not tied to any particular action.  However most (I'd say around 2/3) of the girls are wearing(?) a Lovense or Lush.  These are brand names for devices they stick inside their vagina (or ass) and which vibrate when customers tip.  So then the payoff is a little moan when you tip.