COVID vaccinations! Have you gotten yours?

Started by merithyn, March 08, 2021, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you gotten a COVID vaccine?

ROTW: Yes!
17 (39.5%)
ROTW: Not yet
1 (2.3%)
ROTW: Not destroying my godlike temple of a body with that bullshit
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Yes!
24 (55.8%)
US/Canada: Not yet
0 (0%)
US/Canada: Get that poison out of here, you commie bastard
0 (0%)
I am Jaron, and I am immune to your puny pandemics
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Admiral Yi

I also have no idea how that gets divided up between the girl, "the studio," and CamHub.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2021, 01:54:43 PM
There are four ways to tip.  I only use CamHub so other services it could be different.

1. "Gold Menu."  Most girls have a gold menu with actions they perform in return for set prices.  Common actions are stand up, show feet, make ahuego face (cross eyes and stick tongue out--it seems to be a very common fetish), show tits, show feet, spank, etc. etc.  Prices can vary quite a bit, as low as two gold (which is two dollars for me but I'm really curious if different countries have different exchange rates) all the way up to 100 gold.

2. "Gold Show."  This is initiated by the girl.  The screen will show that the amount it costs and how long it runs (3 gold for 6 minutes is pretty typical) plus a target amount at which the show will start.  This could be 20 to 40 gold.  Once enough customers have pledged their tips and the target amount is reached the show starts.

3. "Private/Exclusive Show."  Similar to a Gold Show except you pay an hourly rate.  These can range all the way from .49 to 8.59 a minute.  2.00 to 3.00 is maybe typical.  Exclusive costs more and that means no other customers allowed, it's just you and the girl.

4.  Random Tips.  There are buttons you can hit for 1, 3, and 5 gold that are not tied to any particular action.  However most (I'd say around 2/3) of the girls are wearing(?) a Lovense or Lush.  These are brand names for devices they stick inside their vagina (or ass) and which vibrate when customers tip.  So then the payoff is a little moan when you tip.

Fascinating... thank you for the explanation.

Admiral Yi

I do think it is a very interesting case of the unfettered free market at work.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 06, 2021, 02:18:13 PM
I do think it is a very interesting case of the unfettered free market at work.

Certainly more interesting than most such cases.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Got my second dose yesterday. My first shot was Pfizer, my second Moderna.

Feeling mighty feverish this morning.  Wasn't so bad the first time. :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Malthus

Quote from: Josephus on July 07, 2021, 07:08:10 AM

Yes, my experience was similar - Pfizer first, Moderna second seems to produce a really nasty twenty four/thirty six hours.

Mine was really rough. But then the symptoms just go away.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josephus

Quote from: Malthus on July 07, 2021, 09:29:01 AM
Quote from: Josephus on July 07, 2021, 07:08:10 AM

Yes, my experience was similar - Pfizer first, Moderna second seems to produce a really nasty twenty four/thirty six hours.

Mine was really rough. But then the symptoms just go away.

HOpe so  :)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Iormlund

Got my second Pfizer a couple days ago.

I woke up really, really tired today, but other than that and shoulder discomfort, almost no response.

viper37

That second shot hit me for both of them.  But it seems to be getting better now, 2 days later.  Small headache, still.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Maladict

Thought I got off lightly, but second Pfizer is starting to kick my ass after 24 hours.

celedhring

Quote from: Maladict on July 11, 2021, 11:06:43 AM
Thought I got off lightly, but second Pfizer is starting to kick my ass after 24 hours.

Yeah, I felt fine the day I got it but woke up the next day feeling like shit. It only lasted that day, though.

Legbiter

Quote from: celedhring on July 11, 2021, 11:11:36 AM

Yeah, I felt fine the day I got it but woke up the next day feeling like shit. It only lasted that day, though.

Same. I'd have been worried that my immune system just couldn't be arsed to respond if I'd have felt absolutely nothing.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Maladict

On the upside, calling in sick on a Monday is much better than wasting a Sunday.

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on July 05, 2021, 10:33:42 AM
Quote from: Legbiter on July 05, 2021, 09:27:41 AM
Quote from: Malthus on July 04, 2021, 04:49:56 PM
Goddam the second shot hit me hard. Sick as a dog now.

What did you get?

First shot was Pfizer. Second was Moderna, and for whatever reason, the reaction I had was a lot worse than the first shot. 

Could be because it was the second shot, could be because it was Moderna, could just be random.

I waited until I could get a Pfizer 2nd shot. People who I know that got a mixed first and second shot were hit hard with the 2nd one.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

Quote from: celedhring on July 11, 2021, 11:11:36 AM

That's what happened with my first dose. First 12 hours just a slightly achy arm, then 24 hour flu, then fine.
Let's bomb Russia!