News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Quo Vadis GOP?

Started by Syt, January 09, 2021, 07:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Probably not.  Southern states threatened to secede if Freemont won.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

So, the Matt Gaetz implosion was highly amusing.  :nelson:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Larch

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 31, 2021, 06:29:55 AM

What happened?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Larch on March 31, 2021, 06:38:15 AM

What happened?
Apparently he's so depraved that AG Barr opened up a sex trafficking investigation against him, despite being one of the biggest Trump kiss ups in congress.

He gamely tried to tweet through it and went on Tucker Carlson and gave a worse interview than Ray Moore gave Sean Hannity.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

For once Tucker's resting dumbfounded face look was completely appropriate

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1377065621398126594

1 Karma Chameleon point

The Larch

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 31, 2021, 06:40:51 AM

What happened?
Apparently he's so depraved that AG Barr opened up a sex trafficking investigation against him, despite being one of the biggest Trump kiss ups in congress.

He gamely tried to tweet through it and went on Tucker Carlson and gave a worse interview than Ray Moore gave Sean Hannity.

Oooh, is it about his "son"?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Larch on March 31, 2021, 06:44:46 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 31, 2021, 06:40:51 AM

What happened?

No, some as yet unknown 17 year old girl that he transported across state lines.

Also, he made some crazy claims about corrupt DOJ officials trying to extort him for $25 million and how he was wearing a wire for the Feds to try and bring them done.

EDIT: Age of consent in Florida is 18

1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

Quote from: The Larch on March 31, 2021, 06:44:46 AM
Although I wonder about that because the reporting I've seen is around offering "something of value" and he adopted his "son" when he was 12 and had dated his sister so I do wonder if there's something going on there that's related?
Let's bomb Russia!

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 31, 2021, 06:42:01 AM
For once Tucker's resting dumbfounded face look was completely appropriate

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1377065621398126594

Who has beadier eyes, Tucker or Matt?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

One thing I recall the late Christopher Hitchens saying (though in that case, about British politics), that in scandals among the right (GOP/Gaetz in this case) always seem to be about sex...and among the left (just going to cherry-pick the Hunter Biden allegations here, without arguing the merits), about money...exposing the respective hypocrisies of both.

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on March 26, 2021, 09:41:41 AM
I think my brother and I (both in Georgia) are going to test the law in 2022 if it's not repealed or modified in some way. What a fucking crock of shit.

I know...many people who are planning to test that law in 2022.

Maximus

Quote from: ulmont on March 31, 2021, 05:54:49 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on March 26, 2021, 09:41:41 AM
I think my brother and I (both in Georgia) are going to test the law in 2022 if it's not repealed or modified in some way. What a fucking crock of shit.

I know...many people who are planning to test that law in 2022.
I also know many.

Eddie Teach

You know many Georgians?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Fuck, I will travel to Georgia just to test that fucking law.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Oexmelin

Quote from: Berkut on March 31, 2021, 07:25:26 PM
Fuck, I will travel to Georgia just to test that fucking law.

OMG VOTER FRAUD
Que le grand cric me croque !