What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Privatizing Social Security is not zany.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2021, 05:44:12 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2021, 05:15:23 PM
Go get em Beeb. :thumbsup:

Or ignore em.

I'm game for a deep, good faith political (or other) discussion any day.  It's what I live for.

That is very clearly not the case.

Someone pointing out that your narrative is not the ONLY narrative is not shit posting.

You know what is shit posting?

Telling people to fuck off. As an example.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2021, 07:09:28 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2021, 05:44:12 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2021, 05:15:23 PM
Go get em Beeb. :thumbsup:

Or ignore em.

I'm game for a deep, good faith political (or other) discussion any day.  It's what I live for.

That is very clearly not the case.

Someone pointing out that your narrative is not the ONLY narrative is not shit posting.

You know what is shit posting?

Telling people to fuck off. As an example.

Very nice trimming of the rest of my post.  Definitely a good faith move on your part.  :thumbsup:

In response:

Fuck off Berkut, you fucking fuckhead.

And have a nice day. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

Was that an important part of your post? Did I somehow change the content by trimming it?

And YOU complaining about trimming, in THIS thread, where you have done exactly that, and trimmed the actual refutation you didn't wish to respond to time and time again?

Your tantrum is just...bizarre. It's weird how much casting some shade on Reagan has triggered you.

I wonder if that's similar to how Trumpers react when their cult leader is questioned?

0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2021, 10:42:31 PM
Was that an important part of your post? Did I somehow change the content by trimming it?

And YOU complaining about trimming, in THIS thread, where you have done exactly that, and trimmed the actual refutation you didn't wish to respond to time and time again?

Your tantrum is just...bizarre. It's weird how much casting some shade on Reagan has triggered you.

I wonder if that's similar to how Trumpers react when their cult leader is questioned?

:moon:

DGuller

I think we need to defibrillate Beeb's brain, it went into a dangerous chaotic rhythm.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2021, 06:41:36 PM

It is incredibly risky. Sure all is fine so long as it goes up but the second it falls everybody would have to bail the system out or face political suicide. Also I worry about the obvious opportunities for corruption.

I would prefer we just scrap everything and just have a UBI and some kind of universal health care system myself. If you want more money for retirement get a 401k or something.

But I guess privatizing Social Security has the advantage of something that might some day actually happen. :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on July 01, 2021, 11:12:20 PM
I think we need to defibrillate Beeb's brain, it went into a dangerous chaotic rhythm.

:berkut:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2021, 12:14:04 AM

:rolleyes:

I love Berkut.  He is just not interested in a meaningful respectful conversation.  Which is his right, and entirely why we love him as a Languish poster.

But to which I also say - fuck that dude.  And have a nice day. :hug:

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 02, 2021, 12:19:27 AM

I love Berkut.  He is just not interested in a meaningful respectful conversation.  Which is his right, and entirely why we love him as a Languish poster.

But to which I also say - fuck that dude.  And have a nice day. :hug:

Says the man who supposedly has soured on Languish for the behavior he is engaging in over and over again in this thread. :rolleyes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2021, 12:13:29 AM
It is incredibly risky. Sure all is fine so long as it goes up but the second it falls everybody would have to bail the system out or face political suicide.

No they wouldn't.  Wait 6 months to a year and it recovers.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 02, 2021, 03:19:56 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2021, 12:13:29 AM
It is incredibly risky. Sure all is fine so long as it goes up but the second it falls everybody would have to bail the system out or face political suicide.

No they wouldn't.  Wait 6 months to a year and it recovers.

The olds just need to wait 6 months to a year to get the money they need to pay their bills?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 01, 2021, 06:41:36 PM
Yes it is.

It's a hugely popular program with immense buy-in from the general public. Wanting to privatise it is the definition of zany. You might as well want to privatise the military or nationalise cows. It's fringe as they come.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on July 02, 2021, 12:19:27 AM

I love Berkut.  He is just not interested in a meaningful respectful conversation. 

That is completely untrue, and I think you know it is untrue.

Indeed, an accusation like that is the very definition of "not arguing in good faith".

It is a rather transparent attempt to justify not engaging in a debate and instead attacking the person making the argument.

Note that ALL of the personal attacks here have come from you. The entire lack of respect, with the "fuck yous" and selective quoting...have come from you, not me.

0 rows returned