What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

We are pretty big deals. We own many leather bound books and our apartments smell of rich mahogany.

As conspiracists have decided both Putin and Biden are clones controlled by the deep state, with the real Putin and Biden having died awhile ago, we do not actually know who is being photographed here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Putin looks like a kid whose mom made him put on a suit.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Minsky Moment

The globe tilts to the United States.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Trump was right about one thing: Putin does not want to deal with Biden.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Putin looks like he's quietly but smugly admiring his manspread.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: HVC on June 16, 2021, 04:52:50 PM
He just misses his buddy trump.

Putin is pictured doing the math for how long until Trump can be elected.  You can see him counting year one on his right hand.

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2021, 11:03:08 PM
The day the Federal Government made Texas stop it's bullshit.
You can read the future?:P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: viper37 on June 18, 2021, 02:54:22 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2021, 11:03:08 PM
The day the Federal Government made Texas stop it's bullshit.
You can read the future?:P

No. So far as I know that is the only day in all of human history the Feds have or will ever manage this.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

DeSantis! :yuk:

Hopefully this means Trump rips him in the media.
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2024/conservative-conference-2024-straw-poll-winner-donald-tr-no-wait-ron-desantis/
QuoteAt the Western Conservative Summit this weekend, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis beat former president Donald Trump in a presidential preference straw poll.

DeSantis just edged out Trump in the poll, conducted by the Centennial Institute at their event. The approval poll asks participants to select each potential candidate they would approve of for president in 2024.

Because each participant can choose multiple answers, the end result shows who was popular among the most people and so on.

The other candidates in the top five were Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, at #3, former secretary of state Mike Pompeo at #4, and South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott at #5.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Berkut

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 20, 2021, 10:17:03 PM
DeSantis! :yuk:

Hopefully this means Trump rips him in the media.
https://www.mediaite.com/election-2024/conservative-conference-2024-straw-poll-winner-donald-tr-no-wait-ron-desantis/
QuoteAt the Western Conservative Summit this weekend, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis beat former president Donald Trump in a presidential preference straw poll.

DeSantis just edged out Trump in the poll, conducted by the Centennial Institute at their event. The approval poll asks participants to select each potential candidate they would approve of for president in 2024.

Because each participant can choose multiple answers, the end result shows who was popular among the most people and so on.

The other candidates in the top five were Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, at #3, former secretary of state Mike Pompeo at #4, and South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott at #5.

Talk about a basket of deplorables....

What about that guy who is going to have his opponent murdered by the KGB? Surely that had to launch him into the GOP spotlight....
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

viper37

Quote from: Berkut on June 20, 2021, 10:20:23 PM
What about that guy who is going to have his opponent murdered by the KGB? Surely that had to launch him into the GOP spotlight....

I think he's going to join the ethics committee ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

celedhring

Since I presume this is the thread for generic US politics.

I'm not too sure about the last three... Truman/Ike also seem a bit too high to me. Then again, not a yank.