What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: frunk on March 18, 2021, 05:29:31 PM
At this time in the Trump presidency we were on page 162.  We've gone 3 full days without a post in the Biden thread.

And there were pages and pages of discussion about stock buybacks here with very little connection to Biden. :D

Malthus

Quote from: frunk on March 18, 2021, 05:29:31 PM
At this time in the Trump presidency we were on page 162.  We've gone 3 full days without a post in the Biden thread.

"May you live in interesting times" is curse ... 😄
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

saskganesh

Biden is giving us 1.5 million vaccines.

We'll vote for him forever.
humans were created in their own image

crazy canuck

Listening to Biden's press conference - it very nice to have a thoughtful person in that office again.

Syt

FOX "News" complaining that Biden has traveled to Delaware six weekends since he became president:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1376183718218506241?s=20
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Minsky Moment

I do worry he may become distracted by the crazy nightlife of Wilmington. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

alfred russel

I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but has anyone brought up the Matt Gaetz "controversies" yet?

https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation-185303973.html

Sometimes I guess people turn out to be exactly what they seem.   :lol:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Syt

Quote from: alfred russel on April 01, 2021, 09:39:01 PM
I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but has anyone brought up the Matt Gaetz "controversies" yet?

https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation-185303973.html

Sometimes I guess people turn out to be exactly what they seem.   :lol:

Yes, in the GOP thread.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

alfred russel

Quote from: Habbaku on April 01, 2021, 10:47:22 PM
Florida Man gonna Florida Man.

Don't disparage all men from Florida. I'm from Florida. My avatar, Ray Lewis, is from Florida.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

I wonder which of the three of you has the highest body count.  :ph34r:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Barrister

Quote from: alfred russel on April 02, 2021, 08:38:06 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on April 01, 2021, 10:47:22 PM
Florida Man gonna Florida Man.

Don't disparage all men from Florida. I'm from Florida. My avatar, Ray Lewis, is from Florida.

:zipped:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Baseball All Star game pulled from Atlanta over voting law.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.