Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

South Carolina goes to Trump.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on November 03, 2020, 07:54:21 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 03, 2020, 07:47:47 PMCould go either way. We'll see after the panhandle comes in and all the precincts come in.

Yeah but Florida is that early bellweather state. As Florida goes, so goes the rest of the country. So Donaldo is going to win this but maybe Biden chips off a Rust belt state or 2.  :hmm:

Possibly. The only reason Donaldo is in play in Florida right now is the Cuban vote came in big for him. Biden winning in a lot in the burbs. Not a big Cuban vote in Michigan or Wisconsin.

Florida gonna florida. Just gotta wait till the votes are in.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

Trump overtakes Biden in Florida with 81% in.

DGuller

So, basically, the hope is that Florida is idiosyncratic due to Cuban votes, and not reflective of the general trend?

DGuller

The NYT needle for Georgia is ticking over to the right as well.  Ugh, at the very least it's a sign that it won't be the blowout it needed to be, and possibly a lot worse than that.

The Larch

A bunch of states have been called, nothing surprising.

Trump gets Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee.

Biden gets Illinois, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticutt, Rhode Island and Massachussets.

Valmy

Hey Biden up 54-45 in Texas with 16% in! I am sure that will be the final margin -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

So, any indication yet that I shouldn't be starting to panic?

Oexmelin

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2020, 08:07:49 PM

Nope.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Valmy

No, plenty of panicking to do until we get one of the Big 4 called for Biden.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

FunkMonk

Looks like Donald may have evaded the knockout blow of an early Biden win Florida.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Legbiter

Be considerate towards us. Wait until Ohio is called to start screaming at the sky.  ;)
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Maladict

QuoteThe New York Times needle also now has Trump at 78 percent to win in Georgia. According to their estimates, only the Latino vote is showing very large changes in Florida and Georgia.

I guess that doesn't bode well for Arizona either?

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on November 03, 2020, 08:14:45 PM
QuoteThe New York Times needle also now has Trump at 78 percent to win in Georgia. According to their estimates, only the Latino vote is showing very large changes in Florida and Georgia.

I guess that doesn't bode well for Arizona either?

Depends. Different sort of Latinos out this way.

Maladict

Christ, NYT also tilting Trump in NC