News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

I've seen Indiana called for Trump in some places, but not in the one I'm following, which btw has just called West Virginia for Trump.

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2020, 07:33:24 PM
The President is up in Florida. Pretty close there though.

And with 60% Joe is back up.

Damn Florida, I am impressed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

When I voted, I stopped by every polling place in the city.  Didn't see any goons with rifles or Trump flags.  I did see one Trump flag on the street though. Some dipshit was riding a skateboard in the middle of the street while holding a US flag and a Trump flag.

So everything seems to be okay here in Mid-Missouri.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

The 538 live blog is very pessimistic on Florida.  Seems like early voting results are much worse than expected for Democrats.  I hope this isn't the first eerie sign of a nightmare to come.

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2020, 07:34:46 PM

NYT election needle moved Florida to 94% likely Trump.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

jimmy olsen

66% in Florida, only 102k margin
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

FL gonna FL  :lol:

It is super close
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Maladict

Wrong day to start sniffing glue

Legbiter

Quote from: Liep on November 03, 2020, 07:36:52 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 03, 2020, 07:34:46 PM

NYT election needle moved Florida to 94% likely Trump.

Real-time tainting.  :lol: ;)
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Larch

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2020, 07:36:06 PM
The 538 live blog is very pessimistic on Florida.  Seems like early voting results are much worse than expected for Democrats.  I hope this isn't the first eerie sign of a nightmare to come.

Apparently Biden's lead in Miami-Dade county in the early voting (9%) is much lower than what Hillary got in 2016 (29%).

Oexmelin

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2020, 07:36:06 PM

Yep, results are really underwhelming from Miami-Dade. The rest of the votes will probably go to Trump in Stalinist proportions.
Que le grand cric me croque !

The Larch

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."