News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do you wear a mask in public?

Started by merithyn, July 08, 2020, 08:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wear a mask when you leave your house?

US - No, what's the point?
US - Yes, but only inside places or when there are crowds
US - Yes, always
ROTW - No, what's the point?
ROTW - Yes, but only inside places or when there are crowds
ROTW - Yes, always
Jaron don't need no mask

Maladict

Quote from: Iormlund on July 18, 2020, 03:00:03 AM
We got some Dutch contractors at the plant. When they arrived one asked me why I was wearing mask and shield.

When I told him we should have on average 2 infected per shift at work he seemed quite shocked.

Yeah, we seem to think everything is back to normal, nobody cares anymore.
But cases have more than doubled over the last two weeks, and I'm expecting deaths to go up any day now.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on July 21, 2020, 05:50:50 PM
I am happy with any measure that allows me to cover most of my face.  This is like a blessing in disguise for ugly people.

I hear ya, man.  I go from ugly old guy to lovable outlaw (at least in my mind) when I mask up :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Zanza

Several disposable ones (selfmade and from my employer) and a few disposable FFP 1 or 2 masks.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Liep

Our government now recommends masks in public transportation during rush hour and it seems people are actually wearing them.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk