News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do you wear a mask in public?

Started by merithyn, July 08, 2020, 08:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wear a mask when you leave your house?

US - No, what's the point?
US - Yes, but only inside places or when there are crowds
US - Yes, always
ROTW - No, what's the point?
ROTW - Yes, but only inside places or when there are crowds
ROTW - Yes, always
Jaron don't need no mask

The Brain

Did they have a no peeing policy?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

In Verizon Stores you are only allowed to drop trouser and pee if you have a mask on.  I am pretty sure of that rule.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on July 18, 2020, 08:59:14 PM
Mask wearing up at my local grocery store.  About 60%.  It's a Gerbes and they are run by Kroger's so there is a mandatory mask thing now.
So if masks are mandatory, why are only 60% of people wearing them? :hmm:

At my Kroger every single person had a mask on yesterday, though there was one lady walking around in scrubs with her mask pulled down. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

I have a sub-zero look a like mask.

I didn't expect people to stare so much.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on July 20, 2020, 08:21:03 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 18, 2020, 08:59:14 PM
Mask wearing up at my local grocery store.  About 60%.  It's a Gerbes and they are run by Kroger's so there is a mandatory mask thing now.
So if masks are mandatory, why are only 60% of people wearing them? :hmm:

At my Kroger every single person had a mask on yesterday, though there was one lady walking around in scrubs with her mask pulled down. :wacko:

Probably they don't know that Gerbes is owned by Kroger.  I thought that Gerbes was a national brand but apparently it's only in central Missouri with a few stores.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 20, 2020, 08:24:02 AM

Now...plain zero.  :(

Tonitrus

I went to the store over the weekend...didn't look like the impending requirements gave people any fucks.

The Brain

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 20, 2020, 09:44:10 AM
I went to the store over the weekend...

Did you set up camp in the sporting goods department?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Quote from: The Brain on July 20, 2020, 09:46:42 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on July 20, 2020, 09:44:10 AM
I went to the store over the weekend...

Did you set up camp in the sporting goods department?

American english works differently.  :sleep:

garbon

During my walks in neighborhood and neighboring areas, I continue to see that only the brown folk seem to bother with masks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Caliga

Quote from: Razgovory on July 20, 2020, 09:20:34 AM
Probably they don't know that Gerbes is owned by Kroger.  I thought that Gerbes was a national brand but apparently it's only in central Missouri with a few stores.
Never heard of it, and that's a weird name.  How is it pronounced... GUR-bees?  GUR-bez? What?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 20, 2020, 09:42:57 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 20, 2020, 08:24:02 AM

Now...plain zero.  :(

This is lost in translation.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox