Name my boat

Started by Liep, May 30, 2020, 10:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

The essential meme, updated... 

Admiral Yi

Gooden Leeuw or your childhood crush's name.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on May 30, 2020, 10:18:36 AM
So I bought a boat and it needs a name.

Mort Aux Rois
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

My sailboats were named
Audacity
Brazen
Chutzpah and
Daring.

Find a theme and stick with it.  You'll have bigger boats.  It's irresistible.  But you will never love the later ones like the first one.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

I refuse to give any names, as I'm still waiting on the introduction to your sister.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Oexmelin

For safety purposes i would name it "Molly Brown"
Que le grand cric me croque !

11B4V

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

11B4V

Pedrito

Zeaward.

Oh, and congrats on owning a nice, nice boat Liep!  :bowler:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Legbiter

She's a nice-looking boat Liep. Get 50 of them together and you could conquer the Orkneys.  :ph34r:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

PDH

I always liked "Finesse" for a boat.  The thinking behind it was to make her feel better about things so she would not be such a bitch later on.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM