I'm working remotely from home
49 (59.8%)
I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

mongers

Evening before last I popped into a supermarket, first time in a week; seems that mask wearing is really dropping off, I counted 6 masked customers, incl.me, out of at least a couple of dozen, so about a 25% rate.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

I've seen a significant increase in mask usage in the last few weeks.  From zero maybe 10%.

Caliga

I'm in Mexico right now and everyone is masked.  I haven't seen one Mexican face yet.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Zanza

Germany still has mask mandates in shops, so there is a 99% mask rate in super markets - 95% if you only co sider those that wear it right. I never understood why people have such a big issue with masks.

Syt

Still mask mandates in shops, public transports, movie theaters etc. over here. The vast majority seem to follow along.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

Masks are mandatory indoors. Many people still wear them outdoors, too.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Caliga on August 20, 2021, 10:42:00 PM
I'm in Mexico right now and everyone is masked.  I haven't seen one Mexican face yet.

I guess it's the Santo movies and Lucha Libre.  :hmm:

Caliga

Ha, I wish they were Luchador masks.  Just boring old surgical ones.  :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Final had my first covid test so as to go to a work event tomorrow (<_<). Thankfully it was just the kind that didn't need to go all the way back in your nose - as even the small bit for this one set off both my nostrils and I sneezed endless after the swabs. Definitely would have been a biohazard had I been administered that test by someone else. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Savonarola

I was out and about a couple times grocery shopping last week and found:

Gringo supermarket in the low rent district has a masking of about 10%
Gringo supermarket in the high rent district has a masking of about 30%
El supermercado had a masking of about 80%   :ph34r:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Admiral Yi

Mask mandate back on at my supermercado.

Jacob

Looks like the daily number of people getting their first vaccine dose doubled in BC after the upcoming vaccine passport was announced.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 24, 2021, 06:04:11 PM
Mask mandate back on at my supermercado.

Yeah I am wearing my mask inside again. Sucks but bad times are here again.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Mask wearing inside store is still 100% here. 

Still mandated.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Have been running around sorting stuff out in Hungary. Masks are not mandated anywhere and indeed maybe 5% of people wear them. I only put it on just now when the only other waiting patient at the dentist was wearing one and I wanted to be nice. Not that the receptionist nurses were wearing any. :p