I'm working remotely from home
49 (59.8%)
I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Josquius

I could never trust a cleaner. I leave too many things lying around.

My mam had her vaccine.
She's under 65 and just has standard asthma. She works in a school though so by rights should be a priority.
Had to wait 15 minutes after getting it in case of a reaction and apparently they made sure somebody would drive her.
No side effects or super powers reported.
██████
██████
██████

Iormlund

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on February 19, 2021, 05:20:00 PM
I could never trust a cleaner. I leave too many things lying around.
I've turned into my mum so quickly tidy up/clean the flat before the cleaner arrives  :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Mine keeps coming around once per month, without any significant problem.

The Larch

Our regional president has just announced that, starting on friday, many of the most egregious lockdown restrictions will be lifted, with cities being placed in a 3 tier system (mine will be in the 3rd one, the more relaxed). Starting then, in my city we will be able to:

- Meet in groups of up to 4 people (from separate households).
- Go back to bars & restaurants until 18h (reduced capacities both indoors and outdoors).
- Move between municipalities that are on the same level.
- Go back to gyms & swimming pools.

On top of that, in the whole region universities will re-start physical lessons in March, and shopping malls will be able to re-open on weekends.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on February 22, 2021, 12:07:28 PM
Here's a fun stat:  US is inoculating more people per day against Covid-19 than Canada has in total.

https://www.cp24.com/news/usa-now-vaccinating-more-people-against-covid-19-in-one-day-than-canada-has-in-total-1.5317891?fbclid=IwAR1lcZC_OClbrHE3i-aFHLMRbjzSg3yZThOugTQZP9kNGP84DPHAx2ugciI

<_<

That is what happens when a country prohibits vaccine leaving its borders.  Is there another point you were making?

Grey Fox

Annoyance at Joe Biden? It's how I feel.

Also, continued hatred towards Jean Chrétien.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 22, 2021, 12:41:20 PM
That is what happens when a country prohibits vaccine leaving its borders.  Is there another point you were making?

I believe BB is suggeting that if we all vote Conservative next election, O'Toole will retroactively make it easier to source vaccines.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 22, 2021, 01:29:04 PM

What, is the tie in with Chretien?

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 22, 2021, 01:39:59 PM

Deficit Zero implementation. They, him & Martin, devalued Canadian ownership of Industry so much that now almost everything that is big is foreign own.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on February 22, 2021, 01:39:50 PM
I believe BB is suggeting that if we all vote Conservative next election, O'Toole will retroactively make it easier to source vaccines.

:huh:

My point is simply this: that Trudeau has dropped the ball when it came to vaccines.  O'Toole clearly has no power to reverse the flow of time.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 22, 2021, 01:47:55 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 22, 2021, 01:39:59 PM

Deficit Zero implementation. They, him & Martin, devalued Canadian ownership of Industry so much that now almost everything that is big is foreign own.

Ah, fair enough

Valmy

It was not like we had to re-elect Trump to put America first.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on February 22, 2021, 02:12:15 PM

It was not like we had to re-elect Trump to put America first.

I don't blame the US for taking that stance so much as Canadian Conservatives pointing to the relative numbers with the US as being somehow meaningful. 

Canada has no vaccine producing capacity.  The Conservatives under Harper are as much to blame for that as anyone given all the health care cuts that happened during their tenure in office.  I recognize that this is really a topic for the Canadian Politics thread.  My only defence is BB started it  :D