49 (59.8%)
I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

FunkMonk

Quote from: Syt on December 02, 2020, 08:56:44 AM
You remember TV preacher Kenneth Copeland who prayed Covid away?

Well, someone added a metal track. Works surprisingly well. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPRvxTjfOk&ab_channel=AndreAntunes

(to skip the intro, this is where the remix starts: https://youtu.be/0JPRvxTjfOk?t=41)

Holy shit  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

What's your Covid vaccine priority?  Here's a NY Times tool to tell you.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/opinion/covid-19-vaccine-timeline.html

It's US-based, so you have to enter some kind of US county - I'm sure you can pick one.  I entered Hennepin County, Minnesota (home of Minneapolis) but it really doesn't matter if you're only interested in the national figures anyways.

Saying I'm an essential worked I am behind 126 million people.  If I'm not an essential worker I'm behind 268 million people.

Interestingly, if I said I was obese (which is a listed Covid health risk) I'd be behind 23 million people.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Nice. I am only 20,600th in line in my county.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

I had to scroll way down to see myself in the NJ crowd.  Seriously, even children are more special than I am?  Based on that tool, once I get the vaccine, everyone will know that we're done here in New Jersey with vaccinations.  I think I need to start hitting all the Burger Kings around me daily, it's for my health.

PDH

Mine said I was already effectively dead, so I should just give up.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

celedhring

Quote from: DGuller on December 03, 2020, 05:03:21 PM
I had to scroll way down to see myself in the NJ crowd.  Seriously, even children are more special than I am?  Based on that tool, once I get the vaccine, everyone will know that we're done here in New Jersey with vaccinations.  I think I need to start hitting all the Burger Kings around me daily, it's for my health.

You could find some mild offence that lands you in jail for a few months, instead.

I suppose the children/young adult preference over middle aged guys is because they might be stronger spreaders? (due to their levels of activity).

EDIT: Harlan County looks like a lovely place to live... (Justified already taught me that).

Caliga

QuoteBased on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 23.0 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Kentucky, we think you're behind 295,500 others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Jefferson County, you're behind 66,800 others.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: celedhring on December 04, 2020, 02:15:41 AM
EDIT: Harlan County looks like a lovely place to live... (Justified already taught me that).
:hmm:

Grey Fox

I chose Essex County in Vermont because that's where my fake US address is.

Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

Based on the current outlook for the Vaccine in Canada, that's actually true.

Fucking Mulroney & Chrétien.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

Mine is a gas station in Oregon.

Barrister

With no regular hockey on the horizon, I'm contemplating signing my oldest up for outdoor hockey in January/February.

Look, in times gone by all kids played hockey outdoors but since widespread indoor rinks started being built in the 60s-70s pretty much all organized hockey has moved inside.  It can get pretty cold outdoors in Edmonton in January...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

DGuller