I'm working remotely from home
49 (59.8%)
I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

KRonn

I've been working from home since last week, as are most in my IT user support group. The last time I was in the office two weeks ago there were few people there. My commute is short, only about four miles, but still it's so nice to not have to leave the house. The over 30 hospitals in the company are very busy but have also cut back or stopped some non-essential procedures such as elective surgeries, so we've seen people being furloughed. So far no one in my group have been furloughed but we're user support across all parts of the health care system so it's not likely we'll get hit with any or many furloughs.

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on April 01, 2020, 09:14:07 AM
I've been working from home since last week, as are most in my IT user support group. The last time I was in the office two weeks ago there were few people there. My commute is short, only about four miles, but still it's so nice to not have to leave the house. The over 30 hospitals in the company are very busy but have also cut back or stopped some non-essential procedures such as elective surgeries, so we've seen people being furloughed. So far no one in my group have been furloughed but we're user support across all parts of the health care system so it's not likely we'll get hit with any or many furloughs.
:hmm: I thought you had retired KRonn?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Oexmelin

Zoupa hasn't posted in a bit.
Que le grand cric me croque !

grumbler

Quote from: Oexmelin on April 01, 2020, 03:01:42 PM
Zoupa hasn't posted in a bit.

He posted two days ago that things were okay.  I'd not expect him to post daily while ill.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Oexmelin

Thanks. I had not seen that post.
Que le grand cric me croque !

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on April 01, 2020, 09:14:07 AM

Heh KRonn, good to hear from you I was going to PM you today with a question about what to do with my garden, but I gave up instead and just watered it.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Zoupa

I'm fine folks. Back to the trenches next week.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on April 01, 2020, 04:18:43 PM

Glad to hear you are fine :hug:

But aren't you still going to be contagious? :unsure:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

So do tell Zoupa, was there a formal all-clear procedure, some sort of test given, or is this something you decided by yourself based on symptoms abating?

mongers

Quote from: Zoupa on April 01, 2020, 04:18:43 PM

Zoupa what are you doing posting here, you do know this is now the yeast and haircuts thread. 

:P

Glad you're on the mend.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...