This is awesome. Playing the oldV for Victory games online, among many many othe

Started by Berkut, December 07, 2019, 11:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Don't get me wrong, I'm very much in favor of preserving games history and think games companies do woefully little to provide access to their back catalogues and classics, but it sits ill with me when a site offers games for free that the rights holders are still selling.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

QuotePlayclassic.games does not intend to violate any copyright or violate any license of a game. If you do not want your game to be part of this website, please contact us and we will remove the game as soon as we read your message.

This site won't make it into 2020.
But man, the nostalgia of seeing the intro video of Civ II again :wub:

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V

I don't understand. There are no games from Victory games on that site.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".