And we're back!

Main Menu

Crusader Kings III

Started by Syt, October 19, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Josephus on May 21, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
Quote from: Solmyr on May 21, 2021, 01:17:42 PM
So as I predicted, this is getting closer and closer to Sims Medieval, what with decorating your home now. :D

Hopefully you can build a dog house for your pet :)

part of the hunting dlc?

The Brain

Quote from: Josephus on May 21, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
Quote from: Solmyr on May 21, 2021, 01:17:42 PM
So as I predicted, this is getting closer and closer to Sims Medieval, what with decorating your home now. :D

Hopefully you can build a dog house for your pet :)

:)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zanza

More active culture design and a throne room seem good topics for a DLC. You don't strictly need either to play the game, but it adds more depth for those who want it.

garbon

Unless I'm missing something, if just sounds like a very thin idea.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

I hope what's happening is they are screwing over the suckers like me who bough the "season pass" edition, and the real DLCs will start appearing once that's covered.

The Brain

Can you make the throne room a prison?

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on May 22, 2021, 12:16:04 PM
Can you make the throne room a prison?

It's a prison of the mind.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Syt

While watching PDXCON on Twitch I got a Steam key for CK3. Anyone want it? Preferably someone who's actually interested in playing the game.

First come, first served. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Habbaku

Neat! I definitely know someone off-Languish who would want it, but I'd obviously bow to someone on-Languish that actually wants to play.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Liep

Quote from: Syt on May 23, 2021, 01:59:35 PM
While watching PDXCON on Twitch I got a Steam key for CK3. Anyone want it? Preferably someone who's actually interested in playing the game.

First come, first served. :)

I considered buying it at 20% off but then decided to wait for 40 or 50%. I don't know where that leaves me in interest. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Habs, I'll send you the key via DM.

Liep, I'll send you a 50% off voucher for the Paradox store (only applicable to games not on sale). :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

Quote from: Syt on May 23, 2021, 03:07:22 PM
Habs, I'll send you the key via DM.

Liep, I'll send you a 50% off voucher for the Paradox store (only applicable to games not on sale). :P

It looks like a good deal at 50% :hug:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

FWIW, I don't have the game and I would certainly use it  :P

Syt

Quote from: celedhring on May 25, 2021, 02:56:50 AM
FWIW, I don't have the game and I would certainly use it  :P

Well, you're too late. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould