Vote for the European Parliament, French edition.

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 22, 2019, 10:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pour qui votez-vous ?

0 (0%)
4 (20%)
5 (25%)
4 (20%)
1 (5%)
0 (0%)
1 (5%)
1 (5%)
4 (20%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: June 01, 2019, 10:30:00 AM

Duque de Bragança

Explanations following shortly, if asked for. Some are pretty easy to figure out.
Not all lists, obviously.

frunk

Hmm, one guy is offering me a sandwich, pretty good deal.

Admiral Yi

Crazy bearded Trotskyite traffic stopper dude.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 22, 2019, 10:38:03 AM
Crazy bearded Trotskyite traffic stopper dude.

There is actually (only) a Trotskyite, but not the one you pointed out.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 22, 2019, 10:43:45 AM

But he's wearing the hat.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: frunk on May 22, 2019, 10:33:54 AM
Hmm, one guy is offering me a sandwich, pretty good deal.

A döner/kebab to be precise. According to him, that's edgy. But then he did not like Brest because there was too many whites there.
Less charitable souls told him to have a saucisson (dry cured sausage) and wine in Raqqa.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 22, 2019, 10:45:12 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 22, 2019, 10:43:45 AM

But he's wearing the hat.

Not good enough, only a fashion statement, the yellow vest is more important nowadays.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Duque de Bragança

That one was easy, but it's really RN (not Route Nationale) now. Marine, in one of her brilliant ideas, changed the name of the party.
Very popular among the youth actually, their youth wing is quite famous for being more radical than the main party.

PS: hideous colours reminding of the darkest time in our history, the '90s and Eurodance.

celedhring

Going to assume the ones wearing yellow vests are rabid populists, the first one is FN, so he's also out of the picture. I'd ordinarily vote for sandwich guy for looking like a nice fella, but I actually know who he is and it would feel like cheating  :P

Blue scarf woman seems harmless and pleasant.

Savonarola

Went with #4; she looks like the queen of alienated youth.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Savonarola on May 22, 2019, 11:05:59 AM
Went with #4; she looks like the queen of alienated youth.

If by alienated youth, you mean leftist, both pro-Putin and both pro-islam/immigration (quite the combination!) then by all means. :)
Not truely anti-European but willing some radical changes, à la Die Linke in Germany.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on May 22, 2019, 11:04:39 AM
Going to assume the ones wearing yellow vests are rabid populists, the first one is FN, so he's also out of the picture. I'd ordinarily vote for sandwich guy for looking like a nice fella, but I actually know who he is and I won't  :P

Blue scarf woman seems harmless and pleasant.

The bearded one, is a harmless loon, unless you count his singing, never linked to the FN. As for the cyclops, he gave a leftist slant to the FN not so long ago but quit. Homosexual who was outed by some self-proclaimed anti-fascists.
Benny Hill is pretty much a disaster, so Jupiter had to show up in the campaign. There was also a small scandal when it was revealed she was in a far right student list some 30 years ago.

Admiral Yi

Duque de Bragança