0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (3.1%)
9 (28.1%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Valmy

I just have to respect a man who smokes a pipe in the 21st century.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

So lets see... guy in a suit that doesn't look crazy.

#5 is almost there, but no tie.  Pass.
#7 - holding a pipe?  Who the hell smokes a pipe in 2019.  Pass.
#8 - double fisting?  Pass.
So that leaves me between #10 and #11.  It's a toss up - I'll go with 11.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

We now have a candidate that believes Clinton is a devil worshiper, that Putin is the best world leader, that the paedophiles in the Catholic Church were homosexuals planted there by Stalin in a fifth column move in the 30s. And she will very likely get a seat in the parliament. Oh, and she supports the party line of deporting all Muslims.

:unsure:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on May 10, 2019, 03:18:20 AM
We now have a candidate that believes Clinton is a devil worshiper, that Putin is the best world leader, that the paedophiles in the Catholic Church were homosexuals planted there by Stalin in a fifth column move in the 30s. And she will very likely get a seat in the parliament. Oh, and she supports the party line of deporting all Muslims.

Tell me she's hot.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on May 10, 2019, 04:33:00 AM
Quote from: Liep on May 10, 2019, 03:18:20 AM

Tell me she's hot.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

I've made up my mind in this political dilemma. I had to go with Gorgeous Hair.

Sophie Scholl

Hottest candidate and the most in line with my politics. :wub:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tamas on May 10, 2019, 04:49:40 AM
I've made up my mind in this political dilemma. I had to go with Gorgeous Hair.

Very sensible; me too  :D

Malthus

Interesting three-way Languish race going.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Tamas

Quote from: Malthus on May 10, 2019, 08:42:17 AM

A second round of votes is in order I think.

celedhring

Quote from: Tamas on May 10, 2019, 09:05:30 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 10, 2019, 08:42:17 AM

A second round of votes is in order I think.

With more pics to illustrate their, hum, policy platforms.

Liep

One of their platforms are being expressed in comic form. Guess a candidate.

Something about applying TRUST and FREEDOM to the schools.

And here she's shutting up the pipe smoking guy for calling her a babe.

Liep

One of our more annoying politicians made international headlines recently, here's Colbert's take on his choice of ad-platform.

https://youtu.be/JAAJeVdJCo0?t=123

Josquius

An awfully young crowd really.
I envy Denmark
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

On reflection, write-in vote for Nikita Klaestrup.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?