News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Las Vegas

Started by Alcibiades, July 17, 2009, 10:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Going with some buddies to Vegas this weekend, penthouse suite at the Palms for 4 nights.... any tips or musts while there?    :cool: 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

Have fun!

...as much as one can in Vegas. :(

Not a must, but Tao (which is also in NYC) is a fun restaurant (in the Venetian).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Whatever you do, it has to stay there.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on July 17, 2009, 10:15:02 AM
Whatever you do, it has to stay there.

Meaning, don't post about it on Languish or it will follow you forever.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

They have gambling there, so you can do that.

DGuller

Oh, since this is the middle of July, I suggest always having plenty of water on you.  It'll be very brutal.

Alcibiades

Been through 150 degrees in full gear, I'll be ok  :P
But yes definitely lots of swimming during the days, drinking/partying all night.  Definitely will check out the tao, maybe the night club too?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

Never went to the night club. Oh and brunch at the bellagio was fun. It's so pretty!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Any reason you're staying off the strip?

Alcibiades

We're only like a block or so off the strip.... :unsure:

DGuller

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 17, 2009, 10:34:08 AM
We're only like a block or so off the strip.... :unsure:
It's more than a block, it's about 1.5 miles from the strip.

Alcibiades

Mmm...*shrug*  That's not too far, nice walk.

garbon

True, although plan on walking several miles just on the strip itself.

garbon

Oh and you could take the bus out to see Fremont Street, although I'm not really sure it is worth it. Sort of the same rattiness that you can get at the far end of the strip minus the "fremont street experience."

Alcibiades

Well again, the walk wont bother us, we're all in amazing shape...and used to heat.

Looks nice G, but yeah not sure if that's really worth it.