Playing

Started by Armyknife, July 17, 2009, 08:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armyknife

:rolleyes:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Armyknife on July 17, 2009, 08:20:50 AM
That languish could have been:

Pfft, you know how many times Languish attempts at MMORPGs have failed since 2004?
1/3rd loses interest after a few weeks,  1/3rd is too cheap to extend their trial accounts, and the other 1/3rd that's left is Berkut and his 7 alts.

Valmy

Man I am so glad I do not feel pressure to play an MMORPG to keep my family together.

Especially if that meant playing Alliance.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

I find an invention called the "telephone" works wonders.

NO SCRIBES ALLOWED.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 17, 2009, 08:29:46 AM

NO SCRIBES ALLOWED.

Fuck you, and the little notes written on your napkins your childbride puts in your lunch.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 17, 2009, 08:32:03 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 17, 2009, 08:29:46 AM

NO SCRIBES ALLOWED.

Fuck you, and the little notes written on your napkins your childbride puts in your lunch.

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

saskganesh

meh. I think it's a good idea for gamers to hook up with gamers. It's probably a big part of your life, and it's good to share the big parts outside of work.
humans were created in their own image

DGuller

Languish should get together to play online poker.  :menace:

Barrister

For a little while my wife and I were playing WoW together.  It was nice actually.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

BuddhaRhubarb

Isn't that how Meri & Max got together?  A gal in my D&D irregular(we play rarely and we're all weird) group is moving to upstate NY to marry her Taurean(sp?) Beau.
:p

Valmy

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 17, 2009, 11:25:16 AM
Isn't that how Meri & Max got together?

Yes but in Everquest not WoW.

Max & Meri hate WoW.

QuoteTaurean

TAUREN!  :mad:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Habbaku

Quote from: DGuller on July 17, 2009, 09:53:40 AM
Languish should get together to play online poker.  :menace:

I'm game.  Get people hitched up to Pokerstars and we can easily invade an empty table to use.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney