News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

The Lone Job Creating Ranger.

Valmy

See, it is stuff like this that makes Texafornians annoying.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

He is just going through the usual childhood phases/obsessions...astronaut, cowboy...

Josquius

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 18, 2024, 08:13:22 PMHe is just going through the usual childhood phases/obsessions...astronaut, cowboy...
:D
Don't forget train driver.

So what comes next? :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

Maybe he'll join the Village People?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Josquius on July 19, 2024, 04:19:55 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on July 18, 2024, 08:13:22 PMHe is just going through the usual childhood phases/obsessions...astronaut, cowboy...
:D
Don't forget train driver.

So what comes next? :hmm:

Fireman!
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Norgy

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on July 18, 2024, 09:58:52 AMSee, it is stuff like this that makes Texafornians annoying.
Not even the vaporware?  (hyperloop)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Norgy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on July 19, 2024, 07:09:00 AMMaybe he'll join the Village People?

Elon there's no need to feel down
I said Elon pick yourself off the ground
I said Elon 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Elon there's a place you can go
I said Elon when you're shorting your stocks
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's time to join the G.O.P
Join the G.O.P

Donate to the G.O.P

Etc.

Syt

Well, I'm glad that miusunderstanding has been cleared up.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

I am too.  The truth is always better.

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 20, 2024, 10:28:02 AMI am too.  The truth is always better.

I haven't funded 45 million to MAGA. I've funded a PAC that funds MAGA for an undisclosed, but probably a fairly large, number. Totally different :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: HVC on July 20, 2024, 10:51:46 AMI haven't funded 45 million to MAGA. I've funded a PAC that funds MAGA for an undisclosed, but probably a fairly large, number. Totally different :P

Is the world improved by disseminating information that is somewhat close to the truth?